Barbarian problems

i made a hota barb before it gets nerfed to the ground in s4, i’m level 100 now and i’m struggling a bit on high tiers nmd/nmv
my stats are: 20k attack power 13k armor and 20k life, my res arent capped and i have only 35% critical chance
what am i doing wrong? that’s the build i’m using, i have almost the same exact itemshttps://maxroll.gg/d4/build-guides/hammer-of-the-ancients-barbarian-guide

Need more information. Are you dying too fast? Are your damage numbers low like below 4 million? How often are you running around waiting for cooldowns to go off? Is Fury an issue?

yes, fury/cooldowns are an issue and that’s the main reason why i die
my dmg numbers go below 4m only when i don’t overpower

Use Uncontrained Key passive instead. You’ll deal less damage but you won’t be running away as often. It’s still a triple shout fury generator, so you need the legendary aspect with perfect rolls on the rings. Don’t forget to level up your glyphs to 15 for the secondary bonus.

I assume you have red furor ring and a weapon with earthstriker to smooth out the big damage numbers?

Try to get your life up to about 28k or even above 30k. Paragon, equipment, rubies. 30k vs 20k is a big buffer difference in high nmd.

Theres a big 8% life node on one of the boards, dont think that maxroll one uses it. It’s 4% then another 4% bonus.

a big problem is that my res aren’t capped, i have 70-70-70 fire cold psn and 45-45 shadow light

Life will easily make up for the 2 res you are lighter on.