Barbarian Aspect of Ancestral Charge bugged

Having the same issue, still. No fixes…

are you going to fix this? It is imposible to do gauntlet now

At least someone write standard statement that you are aware of the issue and your team is working on this. If nobody is responding to bug reports, customer think, you just don’t give a ****. What a crapy company you’re becoming, blizzard.

1 Like

Confirming I’ve also experienced the same bug numerous times now. Unequipping and equipping the item again does correct the issue for me as well.

1 Like

They really had the audacity to release a patch yesterday for more LEADERBOARD fixes and didn’t bother touching this issue.

I rarely do forums but I can confirm the ancestral charge doesn’t work randomly and I have to unequip and equip my weapon with the aspect to work. It is extremely frustrating doing this in a boss encounter. Please hot fix this ASAP!

1 Like

I’ve been playing barb on HC and this issue is making me want to stop playing it. It’s really annoying and dangerous (for HC) having to open the item window and reequip my ancestral charge item every 10 minutes (sometimes more often than that).

Pretty frustrating bug, especially when you don’t know about the workaround.

adding to the chorus… i’m getting this bug too and it’s a build wrecker, gauntlet run destroyer.

Hey BLIZZARD. You’re treating us like you could give a crap. RESPOND. BE TRANSPARENT. Let us know you are AWARE of the issue as it is a MAJOR one. Let us know if there is PROGRESS. Stop simply IGNORING everything until you “feel” like telling us something. This is TERRIBLE customer service and you NEED to grow out of this type of behavior. It has been what, five days?

same problem here, very annoying.

Extremely annoying having to unequip and re-equip my weapon every 5 minutes in T100 dungeons and vaults…

Address the problem Blizzard.

Seen this problem for a few days on PS4
Charge is now unreliable as a skill until fixed.

Basically been a week Blizzard. Cut the bs and issue a fix, or at least communicate with us. Transparency is key.

I started getting this issue today also, but I noticed it started happening after I got a stronger 2h weapon than what my Ancestral Charge aspect was on- I’m still leveling, only up to 83 currently. Lunging Strike used the other weapon instead. I switched to Frenzy for the builder, and Ancestral Charge reliably proc’d 100% of the time there.

I would REALLY prefer to go back to Lunging Strike. Please fix this, thanks!

Day 7 of no action or response from Blizzard. Excellent customer service.

I am currently working around this issue by having Lunging Strike use my 1h weapons with the arsenal switch option in skill assignments. Ancestral Charge reliably works this way for me. This might be a reasonable workaround for others until it is officially addressed.

How is this not fixed yet? One of the most popular and played builds of the season, which is unplayable in the Gauntlet, and massively annoying to work around everywhere else. Still broken. Can you patch anything without breaking the rest of the game? Still yet to be seen.