Banned days after starting D4, Falsly accused

He has to much playtime for a refund. It’s not the reason for a ban lol.

This ios Revamped. Update no my account was not overturned, Blizz shut me out every attempt i made to plead my case and appeal this ban or get my money back. Believe me or not i really dont care. I just wanted to make sure people are aware this is happeneing to players that are innocent. Currently spreading my story to some gaming outlets, and as much social media/ Streamers as i can. Last msg ill ever be posting on a blizz forum again. Scamage company foreal. Hope you fellow gamers take care and this dosent happen to you. PoE here i come.

Of course he isn’t telling the whole story. He used a third party program, got caught, and is now crying about it on the forums. Blizzard put out a huge warning announcement about third party software not long ago so this should come as no surprise. The constant mention of POE almost makes me believe that it never really happened.

3 Likes

Lol ok, come back and let us know when you get banned from POE for breaking their TOS.

2 Likes

They aren’t going to care. You got caught and banned. Now you are throwing a tantrum.

1 Like

yeaaa. falsly banned for third party software … :wink:

1 Like

No you wont. Anyone that says they are going to “sue” are either 12 or are incredibly stupid.

3 Likes

That depends on Warden. Ideally it won’t detect non-active programs. There are legit uses for things like cheatengine in SP games but you never know.

If one feels sufficiently cheated, appealing won’t get you anywhere unless you’re a big name like Luke from LTT. Your best bet is to either cite appropriate EU law to get your refund, do a chargeback (which will probably brick your account including all purchases and progress) or go to small claims or the equivalent in your country and sue. Appealing has to go through the bots, then an agent, them probably has to be escalated from there is an inefficient mess that depends on every step of the way agreeing with you and doing an investigation. Un-freaking-likely.

The Warden has thrown the key away. Check back in a week

“Back to PoE”

Now I feel trolled for even attempting to believe this.

1 Like

Sounds like a salty teenager that got caught cheating, lol

1 Like

Cheater claims he never cheated.

Another day in gamerland.

Uninstall the game like the rest of the community, and then do a chargeback on your card. Actiblizz won’t be issuing refunds for their incompetence.

Suggestion: Stop using malicious third-party software…

Magic.

If you have macros running in your HARDWARE memory like your keyboard you’re fine. If you’re running a third-party program that does them, you’re screwed.

Have you considered NOT cheating tho?

It’s not a hard game at all.

2 Likes

Idk man. Another guy on forums was saying he got banned for using his hardware keyboard macros to press the buttons because he had an injury and he was permanently banned.

Try appealing it but it doesn’t sound like a ban based on player reports but based on a process Warden caught running in the background when you ran the game.

Which is incredibly hard to disprove.

Worth trying anyway.

yes it know issue.
sometime the anti-cheat read the process name “cheat-engine” in your memory process and will ban you.
It know computer can make mistake and sometime they also think 1+1 = 3 .

did you use any macro or hud modification ?
or even a pedal instead of the mouse button

all three are bannable
third party software usage to alter the game is forbidden