Banned days after starting D4, Falsly accused

Accused of “Use of Malicious Third-Party Software” just started this account days ago and now enjoying the first day aof the new season to be banned for somting i did not do. please return my money in that case im extreamly angry, will be reaching out to whoever i can online/ anywhere till i get my voice heard.

sent in this ticket and will probly get a robot response. Anyone else havning this happen? Actually looking into Sueing them if i cant contact a human about this. ANy help is appreciated, thank you.

1 Like

if your account is only days old and banned, charge it back.

4 Likes

How do i go about that?

1 Like

Blizzard Support - Forum Code of Conduct

Discussing Disciplinary Actions

This category includes:

• Creating posts or threads to discuss disciplinary actions taken against a player, including chat logs and email correspondence between a player and a Game Master (GM)
  • Creating posts or threads to discuss disciplinary actions taken against a character or account on the forums

If a player is found to have participated in such actions, they will:

• Be given a temporary ban from the forums, depending upon severity

If you have questions or concerns:

3 Likes

Try contacting Blizzard. Keep records of everything. If they don’t revert, contact your credit card company. This game is a fraud and you deserve a refund.

And if you use any third party apps for accessibility, you may want to talk to a lawyer instead and pursue an ADA lawsuit against Blizzard.

4 Likes

i just put in a request for it, Says i have played too much. Alos put in another request for the Premium battle pass i just baught befor being banned 1-2 hours later. Thinking i should contact my bank for fraud is i dont hear anything? Thanks for all the help too, means alot.

Like 24 hrs a day for a week, too much?

I just wanted to make sure you knew it was against the rules, in case you also wanted to avoid a forum ban. Do as you please.

and Vita i understand, but when this is the only human contact ive been able to have with blizz. think you might be upset too.

so what did they accuse you of doing that you claim not to have done?

Violation: Use of Malicious Third-Party Software

is their words in the email

Using any macros on your computer?

right so what software were you running? what bot program did you have playing your character or whatever.

3 Likes

I know he is leaving out a key part of the story.’ The fact that people are taking his claim as 100% true is also disturbing.

6 Likes

Honestly they did you a solid. Get the game a year or two from now when it’s actually finished.
“Welcome to Hell” never felt so real. If there is a Hell, an eternity of Blizzard games and Gacha games would be it.

6 Likes

thanks for everyones help, and those of you who think im lying, is what it is. Hoping to hear back befor the weekend or my money back atleast so i cna move away from a company with such a bad Auto ban system. Back to PoE. Goodbye

WTAF?!?! Played too much???

That seems almost hard to believe that Blizzard would take up the mantle of being the moral police on gaming time spent…

Say it ain’t so…

You’re so desperate for that green tag while you needlessly post farm. Shut up clown.

4 Likes

I do not want one. If they offered it, I would decline.

Have I said something to offend you?

3 Likes

You got caught. Don’t come in here shouting false allegations mate. We’ve seen it a million times and it’s the same song and dance each time.
Sucked in for getting caught.

2 Likes

I don’t think so. Because he’d get a forum ban. Come back and cray about an unfair forum ban after getting banned for botting. Knowing and abiding rukes you agree to are pretty important to know.

But let’s say it was a mistake. If the OP simply appeals, they will figure it out. If it is not, and he proceeds to complain about it, he clearly bitted and will get banned from the forum.

The vast majority of people coming here to complain about unjustified bans have done something to justify it.