Baneful Hearts were nerfed too hard

I’m not getting a lot of Baneful Hearts, and it feels a bit too much of a nerf. If I open 5 chests, I might get one Baneful Heart.

Someone posted on Reddit about people not wanting to put their Baneful Hearts in to summon the Blood Maiden, but I think the true reality of the situation is that people just don’t have Baneful Hearts to use. Now I see the Blood Maiden get activated maybe once per Helltide. That seems a bit low in my opinion.

I kinda want it reverted, but obviously I don’t make those decisions. I honestly thought it was fine. I don’t know who these people were that were having hundreds of Baneful Hearts still in their inventory before this change, because I never had more than say 25, 26 at one time. And then I would use them all in the same instance. But it was rare for me to even have that many. Maybe I was doing something wrong?

6 Likes

It’s definitely way too low. I’ve probably opened dozens of chests over multiple HT’s and I think I got maybe 3 in total. In S4 right now I have or had at one time probably close to 150-200 and I use them frequently when leveling alts. I’d say it’s probably close to a 95% reduction for sure.

definitely a bit of a pain point for me atm. farmed 1.5 helltides for around 7 hearts and saw the maiden ran about 5 times in total. felt very bad and slow