ATTACK SPEED BUG - Couch Co-op

Hi folks,
There is a crippling bug which reduces the attack speed while playing couch co-op. This is a significant bug which happens to one of the two players usually at random and affects any hero combination. Because I believe this is not getting the attention it needs, I have also recorded the bug at play.

-https://youtu.be/c8sznZ36ZEE

Please fix this bug. Currently playing on PS5… not sure if other consoles have the same issue.

As far as the community, if you guys find a miracle workaround, please share.
Thank you.

3 Likes

Well, I can vouch that this is a problem as I have reported the same issue… would be nice to get dev feedback if its going to be fixed or some acknowledgement. It is quite a downer to see wasted affixes, etc. related to attack speed.

Who gets affected will switch between the players in different locations of the map and dungeons but ALWAYS there will be one player crippled.

2 Likes

Still no fixes for this?..

1 Like

Same problem
On barbarian split screen as soon as we port somewhere my atk speed is cripled unable to enjoy the game… Its make me nervous

1 Like

No -.-
Absolutely not i cant stand is i build ma char on atk speed i cant defeat lilith i cant move forward its make me angry we juat cant play

1 Like

Many updates with vague details and we still do not see any improvement for this bug. It really sucks.

1 Like

Same problem as in june of 2023, still this same bullsh, blizzard don’t even say anything about it