At least we have PoE 2 coming out

For ARPG fans. D4 is DoA and borrowed too heavily from D3 which isnt even an Arpg in its current state.

GGG have the monopoly now imo.

106 Likes

They really must be breathing a sigh of relief. Hopefully they don’t call it in from here on out and actually deliver a fantastic product.

15 Likes

Ikr! GGG would be loving how much D4 flopped. I have always been a Diablo > PoE type guy. But then d4 happened.

I mean d3 turned me off ARPGs for a long time haha

19 Likes

It’s like we are repeating 2012 all over again. The Diablo game comes out and is a huge disappointment, then everyone moves over to PoE.

28 Likes

PoE might actually be playable with the PoE 2 changes.

5 Likes

And the new graphics look REALLY nice too. Better styling than d4 imo. Really looking forward to it. Unfortunately d4 missed the mark

8 Likes

I noticed the last 3 weeks at least that PoE has gotten alot of new players. Chat is filled with new people daily asking questions about how to do this or that. I guess they wanted to fill that ARPG itch that D4 failed to provide them.

12 Likes

You’re kinda wrong, in a lot of QoL situations, it didn’t borrow enough from D3. That’s one of the big problems.

19 Likes

It’s amazing that PoE is supposedly heads and shoulders above yet people bought D4 immediately at launch. Seems like if PoE were great you’d have kept playing it instead of hopping on the Diablo bandwagon.

8 Likes

Hate to burst your bubble but PoE 2’s launch will likely be as bad if not worse than D4’s. If you’ve played through literally any of their leagues you’d realize they’re not so different than D4 when it comes to new releases.

4 Likes

I am kind of excited for whatever drama will happen around PoE2. I hope it is great and people are happy with it but its player base rage and complain about things at about the same rate the D4 player base does. Not sure any big sweeping changes they make are going to be met positively but we’ll see.

3 Likes

I hope not. It seems like it’s run by people that at least know how an ARPG end-game meta loop is supposed to work.

3 Likes

They know endgame for sure, but I haven’t seen them launch a single league without the first 2 weeks being a complete disaster. Now imagine what happens when they release a whole new game

Good riddance folks.

Hopefully the whining will subside after you ladies all go play POE :pray:

7 Likes

It’s really disappointing how D4 is closer to D3 than D2.

6-skill system, fake skill trees, uninspired item art, crit damage itemization, etc.

5 Likes

I will stick with Grim Dawn. I couldn’t really get into PoE, and I doubt PoE 2 will be any better in design.

2 Likes

Bro this post is so original man, we haven’t seen 10 of these before, how did you come up with this man.

1 Like

The PoE season is almost over, so most people have accomplished what they wanted.

Typical WoW player, you do know that you’re allowed to play more than one game right? I play Grim Dawn, PoE, and Last Epoch. All 3 are very good arpgs, but I’m always looking for a fresh one that can compete. D3 and D4 are casual phone games compared to the top dogs of the genre. Go back to your weeklies or whatever.

2 Likes

I don’t play WoW. Try again. If PoE is the pinnacle of balance and fun and makes all other ARPGs look like a joke you’d still be playing it. You’d just roll a new class and do it over again. So there are clearly some issues with it is my point and if anyone here knew how to act like an adult they’d admit D4 does some things better than PoE and isn’t total trash.

3 Likes

Hard dissagree. D4 blows and this is coming from a massive fan of the franchise d1 to d4 all the esy through

5 Likes