Aspect of Ursine Horror Bugged (still)

This aspect makes Pulverize an Earth skill, and it worked for a while. But after about level 49 and making it into WT3, it stopped working as an Earth skill.

There have been bug reports about this since nearly the launch of the game, and it still hasn’t been fixed. In the live game, sometimes unequipping and re-equipping the legendary item can work, but even then it doesn’t survive a game restart and you have to do it all over again. In PTR, even that doesn’t work and now this aspect is completely broken.

1 Like

Just want to second this, testing it now at the dummy and it seems to not be working. I first realized it because I wasn’t getting any fortify at all using pulverize even with the passive that grants fortify on earth skill crits.

So tested further at dummy with the legendary paragon node that grants a huge multiplicative bonus to earth skills based off dmg to cc. It’s not adding any damage at all.

I observed this as well.

My pulverize/shockwave with ursine horror failed to slow mobs in PTR but works correctly on my same build in season 3.

Trample with aspect of trampled earth triggered slow on season 3 build and PTR so it must be ursine horror not working correctly.

At one point I did Temper an affix for pulverize size, perhaps that had an unintended interaction?