ASHAVA TIMES on Early Access?

Hello All! Anyone knows about Ashava on Early Access? She will Apears? When? Tks.

2 Likes

If they don’t already, world-boss spawn times should appear in a menu in the UI, preferably with their location on the map noted in that sub-menu. People shouldn’t have to go on the internet to try and obtain this information.

4 Likes

I looked around and could not find anything. But with how buggy the game is and people still not being able to get on, i would not be surprissed to not see the world bosses for a while. Blizzard took the money for early access and is using it to make the game ready for launch day for everyone.

1 Like

Yeah… no. Successful launch.

2 Likes

I am playing very good since the hour one of launch. No Bugs. Solid play, Just No Ashava.

ashava doesn’t show unless you’ve finished the campaign.

1 Like

where did you find such kind of information? Ashava is a level 25 boss

1 Like

cant add links to it but search diablo 4 world bosses and itll come up on a few articles, plus I think a dev said it. “You will not be able to take on any of the World Bosses in Diablo 4 until you have fully completed the main story.”

1 Like

Was wondering why in 15 hours of play it didn’t spawn once. Well that stinks. I was hoping you could do at least the one boss while leveling because they had it in betas anyways.

My guess is they will start world boss events at the end of the month to give more players play time before the event but don’t count on it.

They will probably publish times on the website, community and the game so that it will not be possible to miss it.

Ashava WAS a level 25 boss… In all 3 betas (where the max level was 25/20). Imagine having a world boss locked as level 25 while everybody is 50-100…

On topic, i wouldnt expect any world bosses until, at least, next weekend. You know, game official launch is 6/6, early access its just… Early access.

I have no idea what they will determine the groups based on but hopefully it will be at the same level as the character.

I hope so as well. Seen a video from the youtubers (3 days ago) where ashava appeared as lvl 8X iirc, maybe it’ll scale instead of being a fixed level. Pure especulation tho :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Successful by blizzard standards. Failure by gaming standards and some legal standards

Sure, Jan. Ok.

Great launch, great game.

3 Likes