As this forum dies no its not players being more positive, they just all left

Not an rant just putting this out there once because im already seeing the posts “the forums seems calmer today” “forums seem friendlier today” etc.

This is that stage where we all start to give up on the 100 bucks we wasted and come to terms with the fact that these developers have no idea whatsoever what their player base wants and how to give it to them.

A week after telling the community “we know the game feels bad, we understand its not fun” they had the nerve to promise you next patch notes ahead of the campfire along with numerous buffs and QoL changes and they gave you token 1% increases, no notes, and no patch.

I doubt ill even login today, checked the forums rq to see if any of these clowns have come to their senses but apparently not so again, please dont confuse the mass exodus for customer satisfaction.

158 Likes

Good. We don’t need the negativity around here.

30 Likes

This game is a scam and a chore

114 Likes

Scam and a chore.

Can you break that down or is that what your favorite YouTuber told you?

23 Likes

“As the voice of reason leaves, this place becomes a shell of its former self; an echo chamber, if you will.”

28 Likes

All the “POE is the savior, D4 bad” people are just back at work right now. They’ll be back don’t worry. Or maybe they’re just tired of being miserable and insufferable on the forums so they stopped. What a sad way to live.

10 Likes

I was surprised how quick REPEATING content got boring. Amazing these devs are this clueless.
Season 1 should have been add another continent for us to churn through. With malignant, with i don’t know 10 more levels. Leave it up to players to level an alt if they WANT TO. Not force them to experience season 1.

Half the reason i played Season 1, is cause i already paid for it. might as well play a bit. Next season, they better bring SOMETHING NEW. and not for more than $30

18 Likes

The only ones that are truly active in this forum are the trolls that dislike the game. Majority of the people that enjoy the game aren’t here. Your cognitive bias has led you to believe that those who are creating threads with negative connotations about the game are the majority.

15 Likes

Is this your first Diablo lmao come on

15 Likes

The forum babysitter is working.

3 Likes

OP is spot on. There’s already enough complaint posts in the first 1 to 2 months for devs to sift through if they care about bringing players back. The devs holding Emergency Campfire Chats every week indicate to me a game that is dying. It would be in an even worse state if they didn’t do this though.

Combine this with a lackluster season that has already flopped and there’s not much reason to post on forums other than check if there are any improvements on the way. The game is in an extremely bad state.

35 Likes

I don’t feel I wasted $100 at all. I got weeks of entertainment out of just playing D4 my own way and seeing how far I could go when it was all new to me. I also have the game forever now so I can always come back to it.

I think one of the main issues is that no Diablo has ever had this many things to balance and Blizzard is new at it. We have tons of talents, affixes, aspects, uniques, and even paragon boards on top of that. So I expect this game to take awhile to get more to where it can be even if it feels like we’re still playing a beta.

2 Likes

OP has serious cognitive bias. And there is no we.

4 Likes

Since first one. yes.
I got sold on the MMO aspect. open world blah blah. Also the lack of new games out there.
Well D4 got me to subscribe to FFXIV and enjoying that actual massive open world, with players to actually group with, and ridiculous amount of new and different content.

2 Likes

That is not accurate. I definitely know of very frequent forum posters who like the game. In fact, I can think one that stated that they loved the game.

1 Like

I uninstalled D4 weeks ago, but i come here from time to time because having fun with white knights

28 Likes

That’s funny considering all your posts are negative about the game.

2 Likes

Agree, i feel i got $100 worth of gameplay. Just wished they could have exceeded expectations, and created an amazing game. they didn’t.

Buy, play for minimal hours, then shelve it. Dev’s should want more. I guess they really only cared about the Buy part.

6 Likes

Ok fair enough. I had fun with FF for a while as a dragoon and samurai. Didn’t try the new xpac but heard it was really good.

Was just getting at the fact that there will always be repetition in a Diablo game.

P.S. don’t forget why they call FF XIV “a realm reborn”

1 Like

Then you clearly have not read my posts.

I think D4 is a decent video game with significant room for improvement.

Do you consider that statement negative?

Some posts I make are to correct misinformation or inform. Do you think correcting misinformation is negative?

2 Likes