As the World Burns - Astaroth BUG

is there any update on this ?

same here, bugged out 3 times wasted 30 minutes of my life

1 Like

I have just killed him 6 times in a row. In every spot i can including in the middle 2 times on each side top and bottom. It is not working no matter what i do.

same here, no credit for the kill and no reward

yep, happened here too, twice now. incredibly frustrating when the fights take 10 minutes even on t1 (i’m not using a bosskiller build)

Killed 3 times various places - no luck.

Thanks for the quick hotfix for this. Congrats on the really successful launch!

I found there are 3 acts to this battle. The Cerberus starts in the middle, jumps up the cliff and then back down to the middle. If you kill before it completes these 3 acts, then maybe that is why you aren’t completing.

10 Days later. Still buggy. But no problem. Can happen at a Low Budget Design Studio :roll_eyes:

Can confirm, still an issue - just happened to me, got stuck in the cutscene after fighting Astaroth and had to alt+F4 to restart.

Guys, I killed Astaroth now six times. The game crashed during cutscene after fight (code 300001), lost connection. Like regularly in this game.
The 6th time, I skipped cutscene but Donan or whatever dissapeared and I couldnt close quest. Ok, another try, another code 300001. That extremely sucks.

I’m not sure if this is shared but after you kill Astaroth and you get stuck on the guard (solo kill but your party must be here), walk out of the zone and then walk back to the guard. You should then be able to hand in.