As the World Burns - Astaroth BUG

I killed Astaroth 3 times (Quest As the World Burns) 2 times in party ona time solo. Quest is bugged and I can’t progress with campaign

20 Likes

same here, i killed astaroth 2 times solo, got achievment but cannot progress the quest and am stuck in boss area

Same here its really annoying

Same, killed twice and nothing, stuck on arena :frowning:

1 Like

its bugged has anyone found a fix? killed twice now . relaunched didnt work

Same issue here also, boss killed but I’m stuck in the area where you fight him and didn’t get credit for killing him.

1 Like

Same here, just killed him; and nothing happen

yes me also, hope they can fix this soon LMAO

1 Like

Killing him in the middle worked for me!

4 Likes

Me too wtf. Please fix asap

just exit the game and go for the next act and wait for fix :frowning:

This isn’t a mandatory quest ?

same here, i killed him 2 times and nothing happens after he die.

Same, defeated Astaroth and can’t proceed

Hey everyone, so me and my group killed him 2 times. We killed him 1 time while he was close to the edge and it clipped out of the map. The 2nd time we killed him we waited till he was in the middle of the map to finish him, and it progressed after that so we are thinking it clips out and doesnt progress the game. Try to finish him in the middle like we did.

6 Likes

Really? again, this was a long solo fight and i have to do it again just to pray it works killing him on middle? come one blizz

1 Like

Just tried and i can confirm it works!
If you kill him while he is “outside” of the mini map, the kill does not count.

1 Like

can also confirm, works! so do not worry, just try to make the finish and nothing of its body is outside of the area :slight_smile:

can confirm as well. same issue he was outside the minimap clip and after restarting and going again and killing him in the map it worked.

1 Like

Nah this isn’t working at all…

Imgur link https: // imgur . com/a/2y1dTJi