Are you really sure you fixed the helltide this time and you wont muck it up again?

Continuing the discussion from HOTFIX 3 - February 9, 2024 - 1.3.1:

Are yall just like some intern devs or something how does this happen after you fixed it months ago? Glad to see you say its fixed again but I wont hold my breath.

Also everyone would like answers to the 3 following questions:

1. Where are the set items you promised?
  2. Where are the runes you promised?
  3. Where are the runewords you promised?

We are almost 1 year in and not a peep on when you plan on giving us what you promised. Stop making seasons and give us what you promised! If you dare try to sell it to us in a Expansion you will have a bigger storm on your hands than when Bobby was accused of sexual misconduct in the workplace.

Ill await your non response and attempts to blindly look away as you do nothing to rectify the promises you have yet to keep. FYI I have already personally filed a complaint against you with the BBB, and the Attorney General for false advertisement so hope you got your ducks in a row Blizz.

1 Like

none of these were promised. infact, it was even said they wont be there.

facts. please get em right.

Yes they were go do some research forum dwelling troll.

Here is google telling you that you are wrong:

Will Diablo 4 get set items?

One iconic feature of the Diablo franchise is not returning to Diablo 4, as Blizzard Entertainment reveals that item sets will only make their way to the hack-and-slash sequel in a post-launch update.Feb 10, 2023

Diablo 4 Will Not Have Item Sets At Launch - Game Rant

(https://gamerant.com/diablo-4-item-sets-launch/#:~:text=One%20iconic%20feature%20of%20the,in%20a%20post%2Dlaunch%20update.)

That was posted on Feb 10th 2023 4 months before game was released. Again go back to your cave troll.

someone didnt sleep too well it seems?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Izo-Fa-cYZQ

https://blizzardwatch.com/2023/06/12/diablo-4-set-items/

For Diablo 4 , however, Game Director Joe Shely and Associate Game Director Joseph Piepiora have said that set items would not be in the game for launch, but that they will be added to the game β€œat some point in the future.” Apparently, they want to see how the game will play out and find the best way to include them in Diablo 4 endgame.

so what lets you think they should be here now?

soooo also wanna talk about runes?

No I can provide proof of the runes they created already and they scrapped it to give to everyone in an expansion for more money. Get your facts straight kid.

Key words below:

We are 1 year in it doesnt take 1 year to put in set items, and no I dont need to talk to a troll about the runes. Imma add you to ignore list because you clearly play the forum not the game.

the game released in june. thats hardly a year.

guess you are just a sad guy. feel hugged.

Ok bud goodbye now good luck on your forum trolling kk bye now. Also ironic you have your forum profile private cause you are such a troll lol anyways gl to your stupidity and letting companies walk all over top of you.

must suck to see you are wrong i guess.

You sure are wrong buddy, and now you are blocked ahhh the sweet sound of silence from stupidity.

kinda cringe you need to say 3 times you are blocking someone lol.

that post needed 2 edits for this?