Are you not tired of the hate?

I scroll over the hate and focus on the love for this game and the hype/excitement.

For positivity vibes, i love this game, im excited for the expansion, i cant wait for season 5, i cant wait to play spiritborn, i love to play all classes every season, and i cant wait to see more!

1 Like

Welcome to every game forum ever.

2 Likes

No. Welcome to the internet.

I have been in the forums since beta. It doesnā€™t matter which patch it is because the base game is aweful. The US FTC had file with Microsoft again yesterday and tell them how bad their game and practices were.

I have never seen a game this bad. Basically, all innovation has been stifled because major corporations have bought up all the independent resources and studios that advanced game technology and artistry.

Actually, no it is not that simple. Fans love diablo 1, 2 and there are some poor souls that actually like diablo 3. The destruction of the franchise is sad.

Yes. You may switch, play and choose as you wish, but the options are becoming really limited. Every idea in the gaming world has to be ran by microsoft, sony or tencent. So, either you will not see the idea be developed or it will be implemented poorly in the existing media.

1 Like

Always hang on to hope my Diablo brother these games unfortunately are quite difficult to makeā€¦things will get better in time

I hope

Still here, hoping. I hope the FTC complaint was an eye opener and a sign of new direction.

i donā€™t hate D4, it could be a good game, but unfortunatelly it is D3 2.0. And it was sold to everyone not like D3 successor but more like D1 and d2. And that was a straight up blatant lie.

Thatā€™s my main complain.
If they told us from the beginning that it will be D3 resurrected i wonder how many will buy this product?

But they themselves constantly tried to distance themselves from d3 as much as possible, and moreover, they repeatedly stated that many of the ideas of d3 were absolutely failed, which did not prevent them from using them in d4.

2 Likes

I believe people complain not because they hate,but because they just expected more from a franchise that have played for years. Iā€™m not to happy with the direction of the the game,but oh well. I will play it when i feel like it other then that Iā€™ll self it with a lot of other games.

1 Like

This game deserve every hate

6 Likes

Its just because this is how children behave. Rational adults dont whine and cry about video games.

3 Likes

I donā€™t hate D4. Iā€™m just very disappointed. That cathedral ad, where they painted a REAL CATHEDRAL, in France, saying that D4 is going to be a masterpiece. I got fooled, and bought the Ultimate edition. This is a boring, soulless, corporate turd. They made mounts. Those mounts have NO purpose, they have that absurd charge animation, and the ONLY reason mounts are in this game is to SELL you mount skins in the cash shop. This is just greed, plain and simple. Necro plays worse than in D2:LoD. They removed EIGHT curses. Minions auto-attack and you canā€™t control them at all, except Golems. I run on Nightmare with ā€œlegacy itemsā€, farming some cinders or something. Every time I see that Super Mario 666 BIG potion on the ground, Iā€™m annoyed. Monsters telegraph some attacks, like in some kid arcade. During some events there are circles on the ground, so that I canā€™t move out of them. In the expansion the focus is that good teenage girl, who is gonna prolly save the day, contrary to the D3, where there was an evil girl, who was very bad, and turned into Diablo. I also expect some magic Afro-american, who will be the wise guy. DEI also recommends to have a non-heteronormative person who is the voice of reason. The evil dude is going to be some Old White Man. With Lilith they are playing with fire, but, honestly, feminists identify with such characters like Lilith, the first feminist from the Bible, so itā€™s ok, I guess.

10 Likes

lol wtf is even that :smiley:

1 Like

Lol got me there I have no idea. Can i use it in Scrabble?

2 Likes

Its a fancy way of saying someone from LGBT community. Its a very edumitcated word which ive never seen used on the fourms. So hats off to him.

Idk who voice of reason, nor should anyone care. All that matters is its good.

Since that new Eminem Album Iā€™m more in touch with my emotion of hatred hehe :smiling_imp:

I didnā€™t even know there was a new Eminem album. After seeing him get totally winded live in his superbowl appearance, I thought he was almost through. I am guessing he cannot perform at the speed he used to.

Eminem is better now than he was in his ā€œprimeā€. Check out ā€œantichristā€ by eminem, itā€™s pretty good. The best one is Guilty conscious 2 though for me.

1 Like

How in the world did you get fooled? There was so much information, videos, reviews, articles etc widely available. I got exactly what I was expecting of a new live service game. Maybe there are just a bunch of people out there that have no idea how to think.

2 Likes

You know there is a rule of life. You give as good as you get.

Honestly blizz has(had) a super loyal fanbase. People just love Diablo.
Blizzard treats his fans like shiet so ofc they will reward blizz with the same.

It is plain obvious blizz is by now just using diablo as a tool for money. There is no soul in the game. No creativity, taing risks or anything.

Itā€™s a bland and unfinished mess. Ofc people are super pisse+d about itā€¦

7 Likes

If you donā€™t like other hate this game and post negative comment, just stop read their comment in forum and social media. Focus your time to play the game instead, what is the point of making this post?

You feel that so many hate this game, because they are like you who donā€™t spend time in the game, but busy in the forum instead. :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

On forums there is fun PvP, like in D3.