Are any shred builds legit viable for end game?

Are there any totally viable end game shred builds that revolves mainly around werewolf abilities ?

I’m currently lvl 93 running a hybrid lighting storm shred companion build. I’ve got LS, shred, creepers, wolves, ravens and the ranged basic, forget what it’s called. This build does a lot of damage of course, I’m using Shepherd and Retaliation, Tempest Roar helm, Unsung gloves, just missing the Tiabult pants for the said best in slots.

I originally created my druid to be all lighting and had fun, but then switched to werewolf shred and was using all the wolf skills aside from trample. As I got into level 85+ I started to mix it up with a shred and lighting storm combo, which I’m running now. But I do love how the werewolf game play is with shred bouncing from target to target. Might not be as good for AOE as other builds and may lack in other areas for end game. However I was curious if anyone runs a shred build end game and how effective it is for all the end game content. Which is pretty much NMDs, vaults and bosses.

I’ve read about some of the shred builds out there. Although I was hoping to hear from others who may run shred builds to tackle end game content how you like it. If it’s legit or lacking so much that we’re better off running a LS or LS/shred hybrid build. I was curious to get some opinions before redoing all my skills, paragons, and gear just to test drive something that may be a waste of time.

there are a few good examples on Icy Veins start from there and experiment a bit but remember its melee so you need armor/torns there is a good chest/head and wrist that provide tons of those, as for weapon the butchers carver is extremely good for that as it fears occasionally what can give you some breathing space.

1 Like