Anyone know when the patch drops

They said they’ll be patching the seasonal cache rewards and buffing the mythic tributes this week. Anyone know when? I’m assuming it’s Tuesday

3 Likes

I have been wondering the same thing.

In a patch coming next week.
Now that it’s next week.

Let’s hope for Tuesday but plan for Friday.

2 Likes

Patches are usually Tuesday or Thursday. They have to pay for emergency patches on other days, so they try to avoid those.

to morrow hard to wait or also 21

Is this going to be an actual patch or just another hotfix? If it’s a patch they have to post release notes at least a day before right? Since there’s no patch notes, I think that confirms there’s nothing coming tomorrow.

no.
theres no rule they HAVE to post the notes period.

1 Like

Has that happened in the past? Usually it’s patch notes Thursday/Friday morning and then a patch Tuesday.

You are thinking a patch hits Tuesday with no notes or they post them day of?

They haven’t always listed hotfix patch notes prior to it coming out. Actual patches that address more than just fixes sure. Hotfixes are hit or miss. I suspect this particular patch to be considered a hotfix rather than an actual patch. Even though technically speaking it’s a patch.

3 Likes

Hope for Tuesday, but prepare for Thursday/Friday. Just remember to save your superior lair keys and especially the seasonal reputation infinity caches for after the patch so you get everything from them, particularly the pandemonium fragments.

When’s the next season start. This one is already cooked.

Yeah I have a whole stash of them that’s why i want to know when the patch drops

1 Like

So is there a patch today? When are the Seasonal caches and the Mythic tributes being changed like they said? They may as well mix in a couch coop loot filter while they are at it.

“If” there is a patch today it will likely be around 2pm Eastern.

Couch co-op needs a loot filter bad. Have they talked about adding it?

I start playing Curse of All flame Friday lol. I think there’s months left on this D4 season

I think I have 5 legion events left until SJ is complete. Incidentally those event tears should count as legion events if they share a timer