Anyone know how to actually contact Blizzard support?

I killed Bolo, the Tyrant King.
Suddenly my game goes into a loading screen and when it comes back, I’m back on the surface in one of the towns.
It’s acknowledged that I killed Bolo, and tells me to next meet Lorath on a cliff, but when I go there, there is no Lorath.
Now my game won’t even let me enter the game, my game is completely stuffed. What an absolute dog crap company.
(Edit) It bumped me forward a couple of check points somehow. It’s like it has a feature where it detected something wrong and bumped me further to skip the issue.

1 Like

It’s 2am in the USA, so doubtful anyone’s even awake, and considering the current number of things happening, it’s unsurprising if no one is even able to respond.
I did end up with a loading screen of lengthy proportions though, switched off console, restart game, I too have not been able to get back in. Perhaps server side issues?

Ive been getting kicked occasionally and my account is rolled back every time for no reason I can possibly imagine.

The first time it happened I lost progress on a bunch of things I had already completed, lost probably an hour of play.

And it keeps happening every few hours without warning, saying my account is locked and cannot be accessed. Have to close and reopen the app.

I have not been screwed in such a way that it has bugged out my quests yet (and made them unable to be completed) but I’m sure it will eventually.