Anyone else get code 52 perma ban for no reason

Lol what ever you say champ

4 Likes

Also sounds kinda like Amazon closing a manā€™s Prime account and shutting down his entire smart home because some dude with thin skin misunderstood what a doorbell said to him.

So mistakes do happen, and with how many this company here seems to make, Iā€™m willing to give people like OP and his pops the benefit of the doubt.

2 Likes

I am not your champ either show some respect to people. I am not a little kid that you can talk down to or call offensive names because you think you are cool. To top that off telling someone in a forum to commit cc fraud because their dad was banned in a game for a 3rd party application that Blizzard found to be against their ToS is not advice anyone should ever take.

3 Likes

Maybe the group he was in was using 3rd party software and he got banned because being in the party, he was benefitting from it? If that is the case, that would suck because how could you possibly know someone else is cheating?

Can you even be banned for something someone else is doing just because you may be benefitting? I donā€™t know.

1 Like

I am not surprised that measures are taken to combat bots, cheats, etc. Iā€™m surprised that the game hasnā€™t even been around for a month and theyā€™re already breaking it every day, weā€™re really talking about a game that came out a month ago and already has bots, cheats, exploits, etc. Itā€™s incredible, but it will be even more incredible in a year, youā€™re going to freak out seeing what it will have

1 Like

You cannot be banned for something someone else is doing. However, if you choose to engage in the activities then you are subject to the ban hammer. For example the glitch that was recently fixed that allowed you to infinitely kill mobs and get exp & loot from them due to event not stopping and going on forever. If you stood at the door while a ā€œfriendā€ did this you knowingly engaged in the activities breaking the exploit rules and are subject to be banned same as your buddy.

There is another current bug that allows you to open chest, breakables, bodies on ground infinitely. If you found one of these and opened it a 100 times or less sure they probably wont ban you for exploiting. However, say your buddy found one and was like ā€œHey man you dont have to do anything just stand here and get tuns of loot!ā€. If you joined him you are engaging in the exploit and stood there for hours doing it. You will most likely be banned because you engaged in an exploit. Weather you knowingly or unknowingly did it or knew it was a exploit.

1 Like

but you know how to bot?

lol ok got it sport! you go, tiger! Way to be, kiddo! Youā€™ve got this, king. You legend you!

1 Like

Is it possible for you to respond to someone without degrading them?

Iā€™m not a sport you cant play me. Iā€™m not a tiger, told you I identify as a female address me as such. I am 36 years old, kiddo is my 3 kids all ages 13-17. I am not a king, I am a Queen which you again failed to acknowledge how I identify. I am also not a legend, we are not in a comic book this is not DCā€™s ā€œLegends of Tomorrowā€.

1 Like

as posted above you may be banned for exploiting, botting, automating game process or hacking

as we know so far nobody got banned for exploting, also mouse drivers was never the case in any game to be banned (except asian donateholes for whatever reason)

so you either botted or tried to spoof some client data. also dll hooks may consider as a hacks (like live map or whatever its called)

also common reason to get auto banned in wow is to get mass reported. dont think it is the case in single player game without competition

You see, I just donā€™t respect you.

1 Like

I have been banned 3 time falsely by Blizzard but hasnt happened since Warlords of Draenor. I never been falsely banned in Diablo however, unless i deserved it.

Iā€™m going to summarize this post for yall:

1. OP used his dads account to bot.
  2. account is banned for botting
  3. OP comes to forum thinking people believe his story and that forum lurkers can unban that account

Thank you for attending this TED Talk.

6 Likes

Well you can break the forum rules all you want, as much as I want to speak my mind towards you I will not. I respect you even if you are telling people to commit a crime because they broke a games ToS.

good for you for your twisted view of reality, you really are the bigger person.

I mean if his dad really didnt break the ToS and a false banned did happen, I do not see a crime being committed with a chargeback. Blizzard will get their revenge and close the entire account. So if he has other games they will go poof.

2 Likes

right, exactly. but i can tell arguing would be pointless

I got their reply. This is itā€¦

'Greetings,

This penalty has already been upheld. Any further requests on this topic will not be addressed.

Regards,

Blizzard Entertainment
www.blizzard.com/supportā€™

Why are they so disrespectful towards the paying customers who appreciate their games???

Check his email to see the reason.

They donā€™t tell the customers the reason