Any one else not getting a single legendary drop?

I have several characters, on being a necromancer who is lvl 28 and a sorceress who is lvl 25. I HAVE NOT HAD A SINGLE LEGENDARY DROP!!! in the beta i had sever on 2 characters before lvl 20. but with this release i have not found a single legendary in 2 days of playing between 4 characters with a total of around 60 lvls.

legendary drops were 100% higher during beta so they were dropping consistenly before you were even 25.

I started seeing legendaries drop on my Druid (42 now) around 25, they start to drop a bit more consistently after then I noticed. I ended up just using a couple rares and making my own legendaries before I got any to drop.

Level 37 on a single character and so far I have had about 7 legendary drops.

Three rings, one necklace, boots, dagger and pants.

i had to switch from my sorceress because i couldnt get better gear and the monsters kept getting stronger and stronger. loot drops have been garbage so far for all my characters…

1 Like

Level 33 or 34. I’ve had a few drop.

Level 41 Barb, I have found 27.

If you kill the butcher he always drops 1 or 2. As I level higher more are dropping faster.

At level 43 I’ve had 23 legendary drops.

I noticed they seem to become more common past level 30-35 ish, at least in my experience.

Edit: also don’t forget to spend your obols for more leggy chances!!

1 Like

Legendaries have a significantly higher drop rate at higher level and higher world tier. I’m 56 on world tier 3 and i’ve received at least a couple hundred by now. If you stick with one character the legendaries will come.

1 Like

This has also been my experience. I’m level 40, and once I passed level 30 they seem to be dropping more frequently.

The rain begins around level 50.

1 Like

LVL 43 23 legendaries

I feel your pain. I got my first two as drops from the final quest in act 1.

So, I targeted my class dungeons and made some of my own.