Anticipation is real. Trying to find a way to get a more understanding about the lore of the game

Anticipation is real. Just watched an hr YouTube video about past games and lore. Going to be my first time playing Diablo and the hype is real.

2 Likes

This should get you the basics. The trending ones are the most important for the most part. But as long as you click on one, generally I find that going through lore wiki’s, you don’t recognize something and then click on that link and go deeper into the rabbit hole learning more and more lore as you go.

Otherwise, you can watch lore videos on youtube.

Having experienced this with D3, there’s a basic concept you’ll catch onto quick, then it gets deeper and deeper. Like in D3, Lilith was only mentioned in audio files when you found scrolls (and I think only the ones at the end of RoS), so don’t sweat it too much. I imagine there’ll be stuff that’s new to all players.

I recently bought the e-book version of The Book of Cain on the google play store for $1.99 USD. It was a fantastic read, and i learned alot about the lore from it.

I also bought The Book of Tyrael, but the price was a bit steeper at $9.99 USD.

Youtube The Book of Lorath. Blizzard released a 4 part series. It’s very well done if looking for lore leading into the game