Another PTR round?

Is there going to be another PTR round? Just noticed the client is available to download again in my BNET.

They are going to discuss the PTR feedback on Thursday.

4 Likes

I hope not. It’s supposed to launch may 14 so if there is another PTR it probably means more delays.

2 Likes

Highly doubtful at this point. We have the livestream on Thursday, and the patch coming in roughly 2 weeks. Wouldn’t make much sense to have another PTR during that one week lull, unless they’re just testing for bugs and not looking for any feedback whatsoever.

2 Likes

There is no new PTR client to be downloaded. I just checked. The last available version remains set to “Play” and not “Update” (Note: The PTR is not online - the Battle.net app merely has that button marked that way as it is “up to date”).

No. At least not in prep for Season 4.

I am curious to see what changes are to come from the PTR. There was a decent amount of feedback on the forums. Also curious of what the “theme” will be this go around.

Hearts, Vampires, Robots … OH My!

We assume the theme is Iron Wolves based off the evidence given. What the gimmick is though, we’ll find out soon enough.

Just for reference in case you’re wondering.

It doesn’t show it, but there’s links in that post, just have to click to open it up.

1 Like

Not unless you want s4 to start in july.

Blizz can patch & balance as needed, lol

No crying about mid season nerfs/buffs.

1 Like

You and I both know that’s not going to happen.

The good news, is that any feedback = higher player engagement scores, even bad!

1 Like

this is why we get … product, because of players like this, its beyond me…

you prefer quick delivery of sh… instead of polished product? Holy moly…

… zombies? :cold_face:

Calm down there Peggy Sue, That’s quite a leap from what I actually said. What I was implying was I hope they’ve polished it up enough to launch without needing another PTR. If they actually needed more time to fix bugs then sure I don’t mind waiting.

2 Likes

only 2 more weeks, they already locked in the Builds. No more PTR for S4, maybe in future Season.