Another money grab

I’ve got $90 on my battle.net account and decided I’d buy my wife the VoH pre-order Jeff Bezos edition. Blizzard has mech’d it such that there is no possible way for me to use my existing funds to buy anyone but myself the expansion. There is no option to gift the preorder and you cannot transfer battle.net funds from one account to another. Every suggestion from tech support involved me opening my wallet and spending more $$.

No.
Effing.
Way.

D4 has been garbage until S4 and now that they have a mediocre game they think it’s time to cash-in? Go eat a big back of ducks.

1 Like

Lol.

We’ll see you and your wife on the day the expansion releases. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

You say D4 has been garbage, yet you are trying to gift the expansion of this “garbage” to your wife? Really?

2 Likes

maybe he hates his wife? D=

3 Likes

Not only that, but also buying the most expensive edition possible, lol. I swear, these people throwing out all these accusations about bad practices and performance must just be projecting.

I’m sure we’ll see him and his wife on Day 1 of VoH launch, both with the $90 cosmetics, probably both here complaining about how much they hate the game that they’re pouring both time and money into.

3 Likes

Kinda hard to gift stuff that doesn’t exist yet.