Annihilus Charm added with new patch

For once there’s a good undocumented change with the patch. Did anyone get it? Rob has a new video.

Seems we all need to login in a few hours for the world boss but it’s still not known all the requirements to make Uber Diablo spawn.

Let’s go!

2 Likes

In d2 its about selling SOJ at the vendor so I’d assume that it revolves around the SOJ again.

Not sure but I just killed the world boss and Uber Diablo did not spawn at all. Nobody got an Annihilus.

What’s the trick?

i just got it, and cubed it to perfect in just a handful of rerolls. I do however need one with a set bonus for my build. But regardless its absolutely insaane, gives me a huge stat boost and +10 to all skills is crazy!

4 Likes

Damn I’m so jealous right now lol. So is there no trick then and there’s just a random chance each time a world boss dies?

Same on my SSF WW Barb, no set bonuses but with perfect affixes it was a huge boost.

Got it in a mental Helltide where a bunch of us were keeping 3 nearby Rifts open. Saw the notification that Diablo was spawning but tbh he must’ve died before I saw him.

On returning to town I saw the Annhilus in my inventory!

1 Like

Oh noes i was excatly 0.000001347s too late to the worldboss. I guess it was a heroic fight i missed :grinning_cat_with_smiling_eyes:

Worldbosses in DIV = a meme, i dont think theres any game on the planet with worse implemented worldbosses. Im so happy that this team will work on DV :heart:

1 Like

Don’t worry I was there and you missed nothing. No Uber Diablo spawn, no Annihilus.

I’ve done 3 world bosses today and none of them spawned Uber Diablo. This is some kind of cruel joke.

What’s worse is after each boss kill the trade chat is filled with players linking their Annihilus saying it just dropped.

At least D2 there was a clear path to get it and you had a message to know and track. This is just cruel rng I hate it.

2 Likes

What’s the condition to spawn big papa?

Sell or salvage or wear soj? While doing WB

You need to have Trawghll active as a pet to spawn Super Ubór Diablo :see_no_evil_monkey:

U also need to where the complete cow-cosmetic-armor set and be able to use the ./moo emote.

Thats all :see_no_evil_monkey:

Bore da o Rwsia, frawd :smiling_face_with_sunglasses:

1 Like

Why is it called a charm when it’s a seal

1 Like

But is it a “seal” or a :seal:? :thinking:

:see_no_evil_monkey:

1 Like

start salvaging your unwanted ring of jordan, 125 salvage is the sweet point for the team of the world boss session.

good luck.

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

for Tier 10, double the amount for T12 bosses :dragon:

:see_no_evil_monkey:

Just got one from Uber D after a WB run. Fair warning it looked ancestral, not mythic when dropped.

let us switch to the china server. players there most likely salvage dozens of jordans, making each round of the world boss spawn uber diablo and drop annihilus.

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

so… i have to use the diablos splinter or terror, otherwise there is no “uber”-echo diablo for me?

And it was not Account bound so, yeah… probably thousands “for sale” already…

1 Like

Eu servers can forget Annis.