All you still excited for s1 lol

Patch notes are a joke think I’m gonna skip season one this is just sad

230 Likes

Considering I uninstalled and wrote Blizzard for a refund. No.

77 Likes

D3 has a season coming to, that one actually looks fun, back to D3

57 Likes

Yes - very excited. The malignant hearts alone look crazy fun, and make me want to play every class.

11 Likes

Yup. Especially excited that leveling isn’t a breeze and they increased higher level NM loot drops.

Sorry about your purchase.

4 Likes

Haha let us know how that goes. Down bad for that $70

3 Likes

Eeeeeeehhh… I was hoping for the patch to be “oooooh sweet, let’s gooooo!”

But it went to “eerrrrr… gooooo away”

What’s with this XP nerf? I have a damn life besides this game y’know

36 Likes

not at all
can i keep this stupid battle pass that i have for another season?
maybe in a year the game will be actually fun and ill use it

14 Likes

No, I wanted summoner necro buffs, since the class is literally trash right now. I got no such thing AND the biggest issue for that class just got made worse, with monsters being tougher (which by itself wouldn’t be an issue if the class wasn’t in the dumpster already)

How are PoE’s summoner builds?

19 Likes

actually yes i am

only need to wait till the 20th to start a new char

no idea wich ill take yet tho

not evryone should get 100 in d2 like 98.8% of the players never reached 99

3 Likes

There are people that call the class trash and then there are people killing Uber Lilith with summon build. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

“Relying on a bugged mechanic to kill an uber boss = class good!”

:^) I disagree. I give you permission to try to come up with some stupid comeback.

8 Likes

Yea they put content in not to experience it lol sound logic there

4 Likes

did you read all the changes, the new aspects, and such? looks like a very nice patch to me.

1 Like

Well, its not like it’s hard to do but the final grind from 93 till 100 was just so unsatisfying since I was already in ipower 800+ gear with great rolls and affixes, maxed with top roll legendary aspects so it was just a slow creep to add a bit more paragon points.

The only thing that would have been satisfying would have been an uber unique or something but even the new uniques and aspects sound lame…

2 Likes

i’m done for a while - ill just read the forums and see if it ever recovers

26 Likes

honestly I’m kinda glad s1 isn’t looking too hot. more time to play other games that I want to play but was going to backburner for teh season!

thanks, blizzard!

3 Likes

If you can’t handle D4, you’re not going to get far in PoE lol.

3 Likes

I wasn’t excited in the first place but now I, somehow, have even LESS faith in Blizzard.

14 Likes