All those monsters dead….for nothing?

Im not in no way a Diablo expert. But i just want to say that ive been slaying monsters for a week now without getting experience points or paragon points. I understand those have to be capped at some point. But it would be so much fun to have a kinda simple monster killed counter or a good old school high score counter….anything that keeps increasing just to give us that sense of progression.

I do get that gear and gold are the main reward for grinding but i would like a way to keep track of my progression and my slaying. A coefficient value.

5 Likes

Since my barbarians are based on the chaos space marines like Kharn I would like an in helmet kill counter. Death to the worshippers of the corpse emper-…I-I mean… demons.

1 Like

Although it’s hard to keep track, we need an items bricked counter.

1 Like

At the end of the season, Blizzard will send you exactly this statistics on your mail. And no, I am not joking. They did it for S1 and S2, but I don’t know about S3 as I skipped it entirely.

1 Like

needs something, certainly a flat feeling when you no longer see gains…

2 Likes

I still get my occasional “You killed a 1000 (insert monster here)” message every so often.

Free the level cap!
End the paragon Oppression!

1 Like

Yes! Let us fill up all the paragon points and be the best that we can be!

1 Like

There are laundry lists of challenges you can track right now bud class challenges as well as monster kill challenges you name it.

Hope that helps

Yeah, in d2 you had this zone between 93-99 where still progress is made but super slow, while your character was strong enough to obliterate everything. So it was very cool to persuade lvl 99 just foe the catch!

2 Likes

Some people are going to hate this but… I’m down with endless progression.
Just give endless paragon lvls. That way at least you will have something to do and feel growth vs. “Okay I have good gear, now what? Okay I’m bored time to stop playing.”

3 Likes

I think Pit should drop rare paragon point manuals, or skill points. or both.

2 Likes

No matter how many Demons you slay, how many times you beat the campaign, or how much loot you find…

Little Binnie in Corbash is still contemplating eating his pet dog.

It is all… for nothing!

1 Like

Masterworking 12/12 is end game progression. But it is boring. Pit, pit, pit, lets do another pit run for a few crumbs of neathiron.

It does feel like a waste of time once you max out your glyphs. There needs to be more then chasing elusive gear. Perhaps an item could drop in the pits that would allow one level upgrade to a glyph. You would need to run the right level nightmare dungeon to use it. I know the anti-powercreep people will complain. But they always complain.

D4 still needs like 3 years of additional content at the pace it has atm to be half enjoyable, no reason to max anything once you did some pits, higher level ones offer nothing, no special drop, neither special bosses or exciting rewards.

Are those wildlife dead for nothing?

in the name of Father Inarius we need counters for camel kills, fox, tortoise, deer, etc to confess our sin!

I’m going to complain you for labelling us as always complaining!