ALL Splinters Gone

blue yellow and orange splinters from my char inventory just randomly vanished…common blizz these bugs are getting out of hand

you propably hit “salvage all Gems” at jeweler

5 Likes

fak…yes i did…lol

20 moo’s

1 Like

Lolll I’m so sorry but that made me laugh so much :joy:

i was ready to rage at blizz, but turns out im retarded

2 Likes

:joy: It happens to all of us

Yep things you do learn from.

I did the same thing yesterday. What was worth is I meant to go to the blacksmith to salvage armor and went to the wrong NPC and just autopiloted it. Need to remember to favorite spinters going forward.

Don’t worry, the well could have eaten them due to a bug…I wonder how you got 20 :confused: … Cuz I am almost at full with my char, almost paragon 280 and seen only one…

I have farmed Baal over and over again :confused: .. Switched to mephisto, went to diablo, seen 0 from drops :confused:

i didnt, it was just 20 moo’s cow joke to fill out the character minmum

You are not the only one…unfortunately

yeah, why isn’t there a salvage junk for gems like there is for keys or blacksmith? allowing people to salvage items that you can’t remake and only come from drops is terrible design

I fell for this too, salvaging all gems because I had very carefully favorited all the gems I wanted to keep. Then lost all my splinters too, so now back to absolute zero trying to level these things up. No point complaining because it’s a done deal, but man… what a stupid design choice on Blizzard’s part.

I like it when people make a mistake and they blame Blizzard. :man_shrugging:

yes it is fun to blame blizzard, and honestly wouldnt have put it past them to make a bug that clears all your seasonal splinters based on the amount of bugs this season

Or some people did not bother to read. :backhand_index_pointing_down:

“Soul Splinters are special gems :backhand_index_pointing_left: for the Season of Hell’s Legacy.” So when they click salvage all gems they go poof. :dashing_away:

oh no! someone didnt read one thing! quick! send in the mob with pitch forks!

Put them in the bank, we have to do this in HC anyways, but it also protects you from this kind of loss!