All my friends quit

Yes. I’m in my mid 30s and I still have the same group of friends since middle/high school. About 15 of us guys and girls. Crazy how people live different lives, right?

When D4 launched, there were 20+ of our small 50-person clan online. Last two times I logged in, I was 1 of 4 and 1 of 2 playing. Both were in prime time playing hours, around 8-9 pm EST. Sad. As a long time Diablo player (1, 2, 3, and 4) - child of the 70s and tabletop AD&D, I really want D4 to succeed. Sigh.

What shadow nerf? This should be good. was it in the book repository with the candle stick as well?

Contructive crit is always welcome its when people keep making the same post 1000 times even though a post on same hate is right below it,

D4 is a scam and anyone that encourages their friends to try out blizzard games today is a PoS

1 Like

Do you live in the ocean? Why are you using squids as a currency?

"This game is so boring’

^ biggest problem with the game.

Mile wide inch deep

2 Likes

Cold affix is removed next patch.

Good, more server space for me, GOOD BYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

1 Like

Great insight! Tell me more.

I noticed that all your friends quit but I was hoping you’d make a post about it to confirm. The game isn’t the same without them. If you quit, will you at least do us the courtesy of making a post letting us know you’re quitting so we aren’t blindsided by your absence?

Hi OP. You’re just sharing your experience and it’s all good mate. All these people who come on here to post “who cares” are probably trolls and guess what, they do care! If they didn’t care they wouldn’t have typed any response. They would be in game playing instead of flooding the forums with an opposition to your opinion. The hundreds of posts those players have tell me they care a lot. You’ve probably came here to give some criticism for a GAME you enjoyed in the past? When your post has 110 replies, 2.1k reviews and 234 likes in less than 2 days, you’re on to something and not the minority.

1 Like

wow, and here i thought the league community was toxic…until i came on here and found a community thats worse LOL

git gud

Glad to see those casuals reach the point a lot of us already reached. Sad for you pal. We’re all in the same place.

The same thing happened to me, I care your friends quit despite that white knight who replied to you first.

You should have seen how bad the forums were during D3 at this point.
With white knights comments vs others observations.

Yes I do see some of the same screen names now on the D4 board that were there then and it seems as their post counters have been reset.
But I cannot say they are the same people even if they seem to often have the same opinions and views.

I don’t know what you’re talking about. The game is awesome! I know it is because I played the campaign once.

1 Like

Everything Blizzard has done after Activision acquired them has been weak. All the talent left around that time, there are a few holdovers that keep certain things good (e.g. WoW raids are still pretty good because Ion is there), but mostly the quality went way down.

Well you have melee too… I just found a nice hammer that smash everything :smiley: