All good things - stuck on end

Got to the end of the fight - Harbinger of hatred just stands there exhausted, after akkarat charges into him - my quest still says “slay harbinger of hatred”. But he takes no damage anymore. Tried recompleting the quest 3 times, on different difficulties, and dimissing all my followers etc.

I cannot progress through the main story with this bug, im stuck.

2 Likes

Same thing here. Retried a couple times, same result.

1 Like

what class? im on rogue, and im wondering if its rogue specific. cant find anyone in trade chat that has the same.

1 Like

I play a Rogue as well

1 Like

I progressed it, by going to normal - got rid of followers and shadow imbue, took poison instead. At the end go to the edge, as it doing roleplay - and only touch the light once he stands still. hope this helps more people getting stuck…

1 Like

I had the same problem and did it 3 times and on the 3rd try i make sure i landed all the hits with the light, i noticed that some times when i took the light on the first two tries, i got hit and didnt make sure i hit. Try making sure you hit him. And take some space between you and the boss so u can see it lands. Hope it helps!

Same thing for me, rogue as well. For restart, what is the quicker ? Personnally, I go in a group with the LFG to leave dungeon and come back, that’s the only way I found.

Now it doesn’t work to join a team, code 300008. Need a save, i made all my stuff and done the dungeon 3 times …

It worked, exactly as you said. Many thanks for sharing!

It worked too, without the mercenary (shield one).

No merc, normal difficulty, no shadow imbue, still busted. Anyone else?

1 Like

I am rogue too. stuck in the same thing

Was using flurry, switched to Dance of Knives and it worked?

1 Like

Im rogue too and cant progress. Obnoxious.

Edit: I switched to Dance of knives/cold Imbument, and one shotted it. Weird.

1 Like

still bugged i guess i’ll go onto a different toon till its fixed.

1 Like

I am playing a spiritborn and same issue. I updated all drivers, tried repairing game which also failed so I uninstalled and reinstalled game to a different folder on a different drive. The game STILL won’t progress!!!. Just standing there next to spirit Akarat for a very long time with no progress. WTF Blizzard!!! You released a game expansion with a bunch of bugs that ruin everyone’s enjoyment of the game!

Yep. Tried all that and nada zippo crapola! This sux Blizzard.

Yup same bug for me, he lies gainst the wall and just will not die :frowning:

I play rouge and have done everything has listed here as a work around. Im still having the same issue even after the patch yesterday. Anyone else still hung up on it?