All characters look ugly

Oh well.

characterssss

D2 Sorc and D3 Wizard and Necro look :+1:

and this is what DI Wizard looks like: :point_down:

https://i.imgur.com/j8kAEx1.png

1 Like

To you. Others love their characters

There will be more cosmetics added as the seasons progress, as Blizzard have said many times, however, please refund and don’t play D4 so that we are spared your drivel in future

2 Likes

How can you tell when their face was comprised of like 30 pixels in game…

Looks are nothing, just imagine what they would smell like. I think that they look decent for lack of dental hygiene, etc.

2 Likes

The box art that came with the game depicted them as such. Also the character selection screen. That was what you had in those days.

3 Likes

Not an issue thats mostly caused by sugar heavy diets i don’t expect many coca cola factorys in sanctuary.

1 Like

Then hang a poster of it behind your monitor and keep simping over the 32 pixels on the screen… Back then, gaming wasn’t even 1/2 of what it is now, so of course they catered to the lowest common denominator. Point is, not everything needs to be overly sexual or pretty. A lot of you guys seem like the type that would have been mad about HBO’s Last of Us casting on certain main characters lol…

Just play the game and find a fanart subreddit or something…

1 Like

I won’t play the game if my character looks much worse than me in real life

3 Likes

these whiners are such noises, if the post is talking about real mechanic or end game build, you won’t find any of them

Ummmmm… the male rogue is a thirst trap! As someone who has seen many sweaty male torsos, I can tell you with some expertise that the glistening backs/chest on these models is spot on.

1 Like

When will the no-ugly cosmetic fixes be for sale?

1 Like

Try rogue. Most of the time your face is covered.

They came with the game, was free.