Again lvling is waaaayyy too easy 40 lvls in a second

Played for maybe an hour if that and was able to reach level 24 just running the tides. Level 1-25 seems to be the most enjoyable for me, but once i start getting a good amount of legendaries / aspects its get to WT3, get a few sacred, go WT4 and spam NMD until sigils are done, then pit. Keeps me entertained for a few weeks and then i just wat for next season.

Needless to say, at this point might as well just start us at 100. Cause pushing Pit’s is the only thing to do at the end game mostly.

In game there isn’t . however it exists through third parties. Every new season there is a HC race.

I could have worded that better. “You linked a video of someone encountering an obvious bug” in bad faith (you know thats not an intended way to level). But since you were hellbent on stating “lEvELinG iS tOo eAsY!”, i said “then post a video of you doing it”.

Frivolous complaint to complain about levelling anyhow. Go level how you want if you are worried about it being too fast. Mentioning the race to 100 is still dumb because us forum dwellers arent hitting it anyhow.

I guess you meant to respond to someone else, but season just started: you literally cannot classify anything as S/A tier until people have played a bit.

This is why you cant hit a 100–you are complaing on forums instead of just playing a free game

I did and the greater rifts were terrible and so were the ascendancy powers!

Btw the unique causing this bug appears to have been disabled if anyone was wondering.

Not everyone is a die hard sweat. I dont want to no life a game that is mostly rng. Calling me lazy lol. Its always the same type of ppl who defend a grind. I am not planning to do 200 runs for nothing before some items gonna drop. Also i have see show offs of ppl finally got their nice items within last 2 weeks of season 3 end. Ridiculous.

I don’t mind the “fast” leveling. I stroll through the game and chill out. I don’t feel the need to sweat for D4 and take it slow. For people who take it slow it’s maybe still 3-4 days untill they hit 100 and I can’t even imagine how long average Joe will need to hit level 100.

Dude D2 is THAT WAY…this isn’t it.

I think the D2 fanbois need to realize that there are more D3 style players in D4 than D2 style players.

I don’t have time for a 1 month leveling experience in a 2 month season. I want to hit lvl 100 within the first day or two so I can do what this game was designed to do: grind for BiS.

People don’t have the time they had 20 years ago when D2 was a thing. It is funny how people like you don’t realize, gaming companies cater to CUSTOMERS. They cater to the ones who will gain them the most profit.

When VOH comes out will see how true this is. Even more so when POE II comes out.

Why waste time playing at all then? You know what’s already leveled? Eternal. It’s got almost all of season 5 in it too from what I can see. The fact that people like this comment too is insane. Just want stuff handed out free. Smh

In second? It took me like 6 hours ish to get to 40, but I forgot to use elixirs.

So then if it’s pointless, why not just give us a free lvl 100 character! I mean hey, anything to make the dad’s with 10 wives and 20 children happy!!

Edit-forgot to add the 7 days a week, 2 jobs 90 hours per week dads

1 Like

levelling is slow as molasses for solo casual players so quit lying about levelling is too fast

I wouldn’t worry about leveling fast. It’s not as if you can beat Pit 200 once you hit 100.

Now if you can max your glyph, masterwork, and have all the perfect items, complete the challenges in a day, then that might be something I would worry about

1 Like

I miss the Grind? Where is the Grind???

I want to grind on somebody!!

HOW’S THIS work? asking for a friend

It was disabled hours ago.

1. Clearly a bug exploit
  1. There is no “race to 100” and there never has been

I agree, 1- 100 should take at least 30 hour.

I think many here don’t even play the game but just complain about patch notes or what streamers are doing. If anything levelling is slower than last season. After two days I still barely see any level 100s running around. 1-50 is quick but after that is starts slowing down a lot.

Probably bug. And probably already fixed.