Add flying mounts pleaze

Diablo 4 has broken the mold on what an ARPG can be and is continuing to innovate the space that Diablo creates in the first place.

A popular feature in other online games is flying mounts. Since the world of sanctuary is so vast and the artwork so beautiful I have a request.

Remove fast travel and put flying mounts in the game. This way people can enjoy the artwork.

We can have mounted battles and races like in wow.

I think this could really revolutionize the genre and take it to the next step.

And to any detractors I will say go ahead and add the map overlay that you guys beg for so much even though it covers up the art.

Hell to the NO.

This game can’t even run a decent mount with out catching on to invisible walls or rocks on the ground. If they can’t Kink out the basics then they need to focus on that before they even Dream about taking into the air.

Can’t even play this Dam game with out freezing anymore, It’s pissing me off.

2 Likes

Gamers: I want Dragon…give me Smaug or toothless…plzzz

I am going to call this like it should be. Are you stupid? Cause there is no way they could implement this without changing the whole game. WoW is 3 dimensional and D4 is 2 dimensional. You can rotate your character and get to their level and also see high. This genre was not meant for flying mounts. 3K posts and you say this?

1 Like

It can totally work just like the horse but elevated above stuff

Nope, not without a complete rendering rebuild of the environment and mechanics. I have experience in this. They could do it but then it would look like WoW and i didn’t get into Diablo genre to have it look like WoW. If this happens, I for one will not play any future Diablo games. Ill go back to D3.

But based on the changes they have been doing. It is slowly turning into a version of WoW without actually looking like it. Flying mounts if you added them to the current state would not look right. There is also no need because of the many fast travel points. WoW is hugely open world, this is not that big.

Good idea. Add a Cybertruck, too.

I’m a layman, but what are we talking like draw distance? Zoom?

Layman’s terms: WoW is a 3D world where you can zoom, turn look around. Diablo is 2D pretty linear way of moving. In Diablo 4 you cannot turn the camera angle to have North be facing the bottom of the screen. The map stays in one direction. They would basically have to start from scratch.

I love the idea to see the Diablo world in 3D even the idea of flying mounts. That would be a cool concept to enjoy to be walking in the jungles or the desert but if they did that it would have to be for the next game. Its a big deal to completely change to a 3D model in the middle of a season and beginning of a DLC when you have so many problems to begin with.

Awesome idea but its not ideal for this version of Diablo 4.

Ok I’m saying though, what if they kept it on a 2d plain like the horse

You see the issue with lots of other players around attacking monsters and how cluttered it looks. You sometimes can hardly see what you are doing with all that splash damage. Now imagine some flying mounts coming across your screen too. Too much in one area. The look of flying mounts would be just them flying but it would be seen as them on the ground too.

2 Likes

Since they already added WoW cosmetics, Can we get Zergling and Space Marines in game also?

1 Like

Can we have pizza as well?

Best posts I read today. One is adding 600 dollar supporter package and the other is adding fly mount. I don’t know why but just feel funny (no sacarism). Ty for the laugh LOL.

Sure did. Give me my Duramax mount.