Account issues - Code 75 - FIXED!

I tried to access the open beta and I’m getting a code 75 message that says there is a problem authenticating your account. The issue is this is the same account that I used for the early access. So I’ve already played Diablo IV last weekend but now it’s saying there’s a problem with my account. Anyone else getting this error? Anyone from Blizzard can help?

Okay so restarting your xbox and doing the update fixed my problem. I am now 33 minutes in the queue to play. So if anyone has any error messages on your Xbox, just restart your Xbox and an update will pop up and you’ll have to install that and then it’ll work and you’ll be able to log in. Hope this helps everyone!

2 Likes

No idea but I would try logging out and completely rebooting. Make sure you are patched. Wait 15 minutes. Good luck and gods speed.

1 Like

Turn my Xbox off then turned it on again and now it says online play is blocked. Code 300031. I’m thinking this is a server issue with all the people trying to log in and play

1 Like

Same problem. No router issues! Not possible 2 log in! 300031

I think I found the answer in another thread. Restart your Xbox, don’t shut it off but restart it. When I did this my Xbox had an update. So now it’s updating and supposedly it should be fixed after this and I’ll be able to log in.

1 Like

Just had a crash in game while town portaling… now when i reload the game i get code 75… code 300010… wth is goin on reset game like 4 times and nothing… gonna reset xbox and see if it fixes… restart did work it was an update that ripped me out of my game and the update wouldn’t pop up unless i restarted the console. Appreciate the help!!! Awsome forum!

2 Likes