About the Vessel of Hatred Discussion category

Discuss the Vessel of Hatred expansion with your fellow wanderers.

Use the following paragraphs for a longer description, or to establish category guidelines or rules:

• Why should people use this category? What is it for?

• How exactly is this different than the other categories we already have?

• What should topics in this category generally contain?

• Do we need this category? Can we merge with another category, or subcategory?

Dude was like log in to claim your pet… You mean prepurchase to claim a pet. No thank you, after you let me down I will wait until the expansion pack is on sale or free.

If you log into the game you will get the dog pet for free.

1 Like

I logged in and the 3 pets all said prepurchase to get. Is there another spot besides the wardrobe I claim it?

I saw him in town north of the waypoint in kyovashad.

2 Likes

Honestly Blizzard… The price of this is huge after you can neither level up, get more paragon points. How about you make that part of the expansion 50 level higher than the base game so you can increase 10-50 levels more. Or get more paragon. Make it more challenging… Please…

1 Like

Thank you, you have to go to the waypoint and then go to the wardrobe to equip it. I finally figured it out. It shows up as a mission if anyone else needs help check your missions.

Anyone else having this problem where in my Transaction History, it shows I have the Ultimate Edition of Diablo 4 but I don’t have access to any of the pre order bonuses for the Vessel of Hatred? Its trying to get my to pay 90 bucks to pre-order the Expansion. As far as I knew/thought the Ultimate is supposed to come with it?

The base Ultimate Edition you bought a year ago does not include the expansion.

2 Likes

You thought that by purchasing the ultimate edition “whenever” you to receive the expansion for free?

2 Likes

Yea I thought the ultimate included add ons like many other games, if I had known it only included appearance seasonal junk I definitely would have bought the cheapest edition. Needless to say I’ll wait for the add on to go on sale in a year or two.

[quote=“GamersGhost-11618, post:12, topic:168090, full:true”]
Yeah, I figured it out. Its been a while, I relooked over everything. It was just a question. I’m gonna ignore the troll down there lol. It was just a question, which was a dumb question I admit. But at least I can admit it because who cares about Internet Trolls :upside_down_face: :man_facepalming: :man_shrugging:

Leaving thread. Thanks for answering Shivera!

2 Likes

So if I buy the ultimate edition of expansion it will upgrade my base standard account to the ultimate. Sounds dumb I know but wife is letting me get for my birthday and said I better be sure. So help a guy out and be gentle

1 Like