About the Rogue category

The Rogue is an adaptable, agile warrior who can specialize in ranged or close quarters combat. She can best any foe with her imbued weapons, perform powerful combo attacks, and can augment her arsenal with deadly poisons and shadow magic to slay demons with impunity.

Use the following paragraphs for a longer description, or to establish category guidelines or rules:

• Why should people use this category? What is it for?

• How exactly is this different than the other categories we already have?

• What should topics in this category generally contain?

• Do we need this category? Can we merge with another category, or subcategory?

Pretty sure that bottom part… was not meant to be posted.

We cannot slay demons with impunity anymore, our skills are in cooldown. :+1:

Reverse the nerf, it is nonsense, you just killed the funniest build of the game for no reason.

3 Likes

Thanks for killing my Puncture/Barrage build
With the vulnerable dmg nerf. I usually support blizz but I can’t hell but be disappointed. I was looking forward for the upcoming season, but all I can do is uninstall the game and move on.

The damage needs are bad but the defensive nerfs feel worse. That coupled with the siphoning strikes nerf….killed the rogue at least in how I wanted to play this season. I hope they get it straightened out. The irony is that they fixed the barrage bug in the nm dungeons but broke the build.