About the Druid category

The Druid is a savage shapeshifter, fluidly transforming between the forms of a towering bear or a vicious werewolf to fight alongside the creatures of the wild. He also commands the power of earth, wind, and storm, unleashing nature’s wrath to devastating effect.

Use the following paragraphs for a longer description, or to establish category guidelines or rules:

• Why should people use this category? What is it for?

• How exactly is this different than the other categories we already have?

• What should topics in this category generally contain?

• Do we need this category? Can we merge with another category, or subcategory?

Why can’t the Druid stay as a human and put down the tainted ways of shapeshifting? You’ve even designed the game in such as way to suggest to me that a human only build would be viable. Having pushed beyond 70 I’m believing it is possible. It would just land at D or C tier sadly.

1 Like

While i think shapeshifting is the best and most fun i agree with u wish the boring humans guys have viable builds too if they not alrdy also please werebear and werewolf cosmetics we need those haha

I agree. I did something similar with my first character(druid) and there was no gear at all. You HAVE to shapeshift. Also, the druid is sooooo slow.

I honestly feel they dont really care about making the druid a decent character. It feels like they’re supposed to be always catching up watching everyone else kill everything. And when you finally get to zap something, your outta mana. Slow, pudgy. Forces you to wild shape for any speed bonus. No fire spells?!