About the Clans and Communities category

Network with other players, recruit clan or fan community members, and find others to enjoy Diablo IV with.

Use the following paragraphs for a longer description, or to establish category guidelines or rules:

• Why should people use this category? What is it for?

• How exactly is this different than the other categories we already have?

• What should topics in this category generally contain?

• Do we need this category? Can we merge with another category, or subcategory?

2 Likes

You may want to delete the template questions. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

In Diablo 4 Clans to me don’t have value, it’s no different that having them in your friends list, I think they need to add a function in the game that has clan objectives for xp and rewards, or if your playing with a clan member you get a % boost on xp and drop rate.

2 Likes

So, my clan mates and I were talking about some clan ideas for the game. I live Diablo for the social aspects that it has. I play, stream on TT while i do, and talk in clan chat. The issue is that there are no incentives in game to make people want to be in a clan. These are some ideas that we came up with. Hope it gets to the right person!

Clan levels - These could be leveled with gold or playing with clan members. Have rewards for levels like increased damage, XP, or movement speed. Lower clan level if your memebers are inactive, and reset level each season.

Legendary clan trading via clan bank. Or just clan bank in general with special trading privileges.

Thanks for your time!

FATAL

Leader of FATAL’s Minions

1 Like