About the Barbarian category

The Barbarian has unparalleled strength and expertly wields an entire arsenal in battle, with a weapon for every occasion. He bellows intimidating war cries and unleashes ground-shaking slams to send approaching hordes reeling.

Use the following paragraphs for a longer description, or to establish category guidelines or rules:

• Why should people use this category? What is it for?

• How exactly is this different than the other categories we already have?

• What should topics in this category generally contain?

• Do we need this category? Can we merge with another category, or subcategory?

I am going to disagree with the comment of unparallel strength. Powerful feels more like powerless

11 Likes

Are you able to shed any light on some of the major Barb issues? Can we get someone to acknowledge them at least? Our things aren’t functioning properly.

Help!

6 Likes

There has to be some scrawny programmer at blizz that just hates barbs for some reason. Maybe his coworker is tall and lifts and get compliments from the ladies and he is the one to say “that guy is a muscular pig” or called 근육 돼지" a popular term used by koreans.

Being jealous and knowing he cant “F” with that guy, he cusses and nerfs the barb, knowing that he can take revenge with a couple of sentences of code. I cant think of another scenario that is logically to prove otherwise why there are so many nerfs and are implemented so swiftly

4 Likes

Hey Blizzard.

You have a great issue with this class vs uber lillith. You can kill her with 1 spec and that is hota. It also takes around 6-8 minutes (depends) on the player.

The other Classes takes around 90 seconds,

And why is it only A certain BUILD with this class and the others have more options?

You want all barbs with hammers ?

You also said you dont balance this game around PvP which is great !

Very unhappy with everything you promised and how you treated several of your player base.

3 Likes

After playing all the classes, Barbarian is nowhere near what it used to be in the older diablo games. Necromancers, Sorcerers, and Rogues are all able to do 100 million damage, while barbarian would only do about 10 million on the strongest hit. After reaching nearly level 100 on my necromancer and trying barbarian, I can totally see that barbarian class does not have as much love as the rest of the classes in Diabo. I’d like to see barbarian put on the same pedestal as the other classes. Instead of nerfing the other classes, barbarian should be brought up with the others to be just as fun and rewarding.

6 Likes
2 Likes

Not after todays patch where you nerfed everything into the ground because you dont know how to balance a game or let players have fun. But remember gang, “its time for buffs!” right?

2 Likes

Unparalleled strength… barb has the second lowest damage in the game after this patch.

5 Likes

PLZ FIX BARB. I MIGHT JUST REFUND AND GO PLAY SOMETHING ELSE. thanks

3 Likes

Barb is pretty much unplayable now. I doubt I’ll be playing this game anymore. Never seen a character nerfed into the ground so quickly. Started out playing as a ww Barb and just recently switched to hota because I was struggling with higher tier boss fights. Now both builds are horrible and I die to everything. It was fun while it lasted…which wasn’t very long.

3 Likes

This class is the worst at everything. Why do you hate us?

2 Likes

I think the answer is far simpler. They are incompetent. None of them played any previous d3 games either.

2 Likes