About the Aspects

I strongly urge the dev team to allow the existing aspects or aspect stones that we have already obtained in the game to be added to the new codex. I do not enjoy wasting my time. I saved some for my eternal characters before they even announced the revamp of the system. It is only fair to allow existing aspect stones to be included in the codex when S4 comes. Again, I am talking about things in the Eternal realm.

2 Likes

Those will become legacy items which won’t have the flag for interaction will the new systems.

1 Like

I am talking about Eternal Realm.

Kookamunga, yes eternal realm…

No, they said items become legacy items that no longer will work with the new system. The affixes on aspects are not changed.

IDK how it is now but there’s a separate Stash bar in which all the items from Season are transferred to Eternal, and player has the next season to decide which to use further. Items remaining in the “temporary stash” get destroyed automatically at the start of Next season

If that’s confusing here’s an example:

• Items gotten in S3, S3 ends
  • Your char becomes an Eternal Realm one with one extra Stash tab. That tab contains ALL the stuff you had
  • Everything that’s left in that stash gets destroyed automatically at the end of S4, but you can move it away in your normal stash tabs and that way items get preserved

Now for the Aspects themselves it’s a bit tricky, can go either way. If they don’t want players to have “advantages” from hoarding Aspects in Stash, they’ll probably destroy them

Thats what im afraid of…so we may have to refarm those items (and not destroy them until the new season/patch).

Kinda stupid question but here’s a one:

If we’re no longer gonna keep Gems, Aspects, and Malignant Hearts in Stash, what are we gonna use it for ?, all those 5-6-7 tabs ? :smiley:

You see Iggi, this is what happens when you prioritize the wrong questions. Now we’ll never know!!! :rofl:

3 Likes

I am super upset by this I want aspects taking up all my inventory space!

1 Like

Well, chances are new items are gonna be waay different anyway. Not sure about the “refarm” part

In Eternal , Aspects that has already saved inside your inventory tab will be pulled into the new codex system … and the aspect tab will disappear . No need to farm and the eternal codex will be already populated with all the old saved aspect tabs
In the new season , S4 , players need to farm new max roll aspects to populate your codex . Since your codex will always start with a blank aspect for your first character. Any new season characters after the first char will inherit the codex from the first character

2 Likes

This is really not an legitimate concern because it only affects the Eternal. There is no such “advantage” concern on the eternal. Anyone who starts playing the game earlier than others will likely have some advantages in the Eternal realm simply because the Eternal does not start over every 3 months. For seasons, everyone starts from zero anyway.

1 Like

The whole thread/question was about Eternal as far as I understood, correct me if I’m wrong though

1 Like

Yes its about Eternal. And I bring that up because not all of us delete old characters and will still play them from time to time.

1 Like

Agreed on this part. I Just finished reading the long patch notes and did not see this answer.
So would it convert them so the highest rolls of aspects in inventory from eternal and s3 inventory to be the codex of power in eteneral realm once S4 is live?
If not I need to save good aspects on items and salvage in S4.
But I would still lose a lot of good ones I already extracted.

Was in another post.

4 Likes

Oh blessed mother that’s good news lol.
Thanks for sharing.
Sounds correct and ideal.
Also totally reasonable about needing to log into alts for their aspects in inventory to be converted to the new codex.
Ok great.
I’m happy to hear this.
Makes playing during S3 less stressful as I know how to prepare for eternal realm stuff once S4 launches.

1 Like

Self-plug here, but if you want to know more about the patch coming up that isn’t necessarily explained in the PTR Patch Notes:

I try to go over everything that wasn’t written down or fully explained. Assuming you’re interested of course, if not, just ignore it.

2 Likes

What about already imprinted aspects? I see from the dev response above that any aspects in the stash will auto-populate into the new Codex- that’s great! What if you have a perfectly rolled one already imprinted on a gear piece? I still want to play until May rolls around. I’m afraid to imprint the sole perfect adaptability I found now only to realize it won’t be in the Codex later. With the new crafting system most of my gear will be suddenly suboptimal. If anybody knows for sure how that’s going to work on the ER please confirm. Thanks.

Re-farm it. Imprinted Aspects are essentially dead. You can’t extract them.

If you want to keep it for Eternal, keep your Aspect as an Aspect.

1 Like