A voting activity on suggestions for the dev of DLC-Vessel of Hatred (results from 87 players)

Dear Team3 of D4 and manager Adam,

I’m a clan leader, having hundreds of players here in 2 my clans, now, each friend has 3 votes. I asked them one question:

'which design from D3 do you want the most to see it back in the D4 DLC1? ’

This voting has been going on for half a month, and the current results are as below, from 87 D4 players:

1.Sets (green) - 41 votes
2.Clear the division of different character/different BD in the dungeon - 38 votes
3.Kanai’s Cube - 32 votes
4.Gold-picking pets - 31 votes
5.Equipment switching - 29 votes
6.Dungeon team quick matching system - 24 votes
7.Wings (cosmetics) - 13 votes
8.Monk-like class - 9 votes
9.The Cow Level - 8 votes
10.Crusader-like class - 5 votes

I understand that the mentioned suggestions may not be extensive, and some old designs from D3 may not be the best for D4.
Just to be clear, they love Paladins, but we already knew the leak about Spiritborn -whatever it’s called.

By the way, I also initiated a poll to collect the ages of these voting players:

Who play since Diablo1 - 15%,
play since D2 - 51%,
play since D3 - 26%,
play since D2R - 4%,
play since D4 - 4%.

I hope the above can somewhat help your development and we all want D4 getting better and better.

Unfortunately, I’m not a content creator. If Team3 is interested in the size of my guild, you can leave me an email address so I can send some of our creative development suggestions.
I’ve been dedicated to wishing D4 better, and my guild members are very enthusiastic about participating in my voting activities, many of them are my old friends.

1 Like

And that’s all you can do.

They aren’t going to talk to you about ideas.

1 Like

Wings but no belts.
You need to slap your clan more often.

yeah, perhaps, i know that :rofl:

the problem is its not representative enough, to make a change.
Nor do they know, it may just be a fantasy of one person. We seen enough weird in this forum, so thats not out of the question.

1 Like

Don’t expect that this will change anything.

1 Like

+1 vote here

/20characters

Shoulder and waist slots for equipment were indeed missing. Yes, that question wasn’t included at the time.

no, no shoulder.
Just belts.

1 Like

With respect there are already enough of Streamers try to “Help” Blizzard to port D3 to D4 by suggesting many features in the old game to D4. We are not playing D3 remastered in D4 skin, any new content and mechanic should be unique in D4. I think Blizzard knows D3 programming much better than us and they may have some employees playing LE and POE and to which feature worth copy to D4 :smiley:

Computer game is a creative product, putting old mechanic in new game is a step backward. There are so many souls like copycat games which all of them already flopped.

Last Epoch is rapidly losing players now and is ranked in Steam Chart close to the position of decade old game Let for Dead 2. This is a good example of listen to community, porting old ARPG features in a new game will not work. LE is lacking of creativity in their content and just know put QOL features to please their community.

Was this voting among all 87 remaining D3 fanbois or what?
Crusader - insta detect d3 fanboi.

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

I think so. If “sets” is the top than for sure D3 fanboys. I hope we never get pigon held into D3 set of the month.

4 Likes

Would honestly hate this. I have no issues with them experimenting with balance amongst classes and builds, but I’d rather not have my build be completely determined by which Set just happens to get a buff during any particular season. If they ever added sets I feel it would have to be much smaller sets, without insane power that comes with it. 3 pieces max, that offer some interesting affects, rather then 6 pieces that make you do 10T damage.

1 Like

legendary aspects are the sets of old. they have just been broken up so you can mix and match. it offers more variety. i hope they never add sets honestly.

2 Likes

This post in its entirety is the problem. We do not want D3 2.0. Stop trying to make it happen.

1 Like

over 300 people of my 2 clans, 87 participated in this.