A Request About A Certain Interaction

I think I might be one of only a handful of people playing a Necro Bloodsurge Deathspeaker build with the Blood Boil legendary aspect and so I dont know how much weight this has but
Can we possibly change the explosions to be a little less obscuring? Lmao

So this build is very fun I create hundreds of little blood boils because they seem to trigger off of every echoed overpower but holy crap I can’t see anything. I swear its like I’m flashbanging myself every half second and can never see anything on the ground and it pisses me off.

If anyone else sees this and plays this build I’m curious about your thoughts because I feel like I’m running blind through NM dungeons most of the time with no idea where stuff is on the ground from the enemies.

I heard it that Bioling Blood is bugged, it shouldn’t create that much blisters.

Blood Necros are suppose to touch all those Blood Orbs too like the Blood boil’s Volatile Blood drops.

What I liked about Blood Lance is that they have Gore Quills that auto pick up Blood Orbs and launch Blood Lances from them. I have no time to pick up those Blood Orbs during the fight and Blood Lance build works for me. I just got Blood Boil Aspect recently. But since I have to pick up the Volatile Blood drops, it seems I dont want to use it. But if their damage is significantly superhigh, I might use it. I am not sure if I am willing to replace my other Blood Aspects with Blood Boil… Where can we put the Blood Boil Aspect? Helm, Chest, Weapons, Amulet and Rings?