A few tips for login Queue concerns:

Its honestly a joke MissCheetah - this shouldn’t be a rehash of D3s disaster of a beta and launch. Its 2023 . . . . . . People didnt pre-order or higher tiers for more money not to have access and not to achieve beta only rewards. It really is horsesh*t, and honestly you’re just gaslighting and providing more blizzard BS fodder to even say anything about the following beta. You fully well know that being open will increase the floodgates and probably blow up the single server rack they have for this game.

I can’t say I agree.

Does it fail with regards to logging in? Absolutely.

However, once you get past this, the game itself is actually (as my nephew put it) stunning.

Its not the fast paced game that D3 has become, nor is it the bloated mess that DI is. But you can see it has depth once you get into it and I find the difficulty of the monsters, the size of the maps and the overall play-ability of the game far superior to D3.

Now, if I want to mindlessly grind play, I will probably hit D3 for that.

But I think overall this is not a fail, but a lesson in patience and the need to temper expectations.

To be honest, I know she is currently playing. I logged out a bit ago to take a break, but will go back in later this evening. I hope.

As a further note, please refer to this pinned thread:

Look, you can be mad about how the game is going for you, but that’s no excuse to take it out on the other players.

Yell at Blizzard, not the other people that are in the same boat.

Just calling out a cheerleading green for gaslighting. You chose to interact with me.

She wasn’t gaslighting. But you can read it however you want.

Chill out. I get it, I really do… You are frustrated and annoyed and feel cheated, which is perfectly normal.

But not long from now, it won’t matter in the slightest.

Two times now my que has finished and then there is an error and I can’t login. I can’t even begin to describe how infuriating it is that my friends are getting in without issue and again and again it’s crashing for me. What is the actual point in charging an early access price and have it be so incredibly random. Pissed.

These queue times are garbage blizzard should fix this or automatically give everyone the beta rewards

Several hours old… no updates stop slacking blizzard

Just got back on to play some more. 58 minutes. Better than it was earlier…

I queued for “107 minutes” and it flipped to “Authentication Pending”. Been sitting on this screen now for about 30 minutes. All the posts say to be patient so I’m chilling…

Mine has already dropped to 45.

Mine dropped to 0, queued for login - authentication pending with no timer. It’s been on this screen with no timer for 40 minutes. Total queue time now about an hour and 45 minutes. No sure if I should restart or not.

90 min wait, played 5 minutes then disconnected… fix this blizzard it’s garbage now another 90 minute queue

That’s a hard one to answer. You could end up waiting indefinitely, or restart and reset the queue.

Mine just jumped down to 36… yikes.

Same old Blizzard, same old dog and pony show…

1 Like

unfortunately, there isn’t a reserve spot. 3rd login timer so far today due to random disconnects

Should be the same queue-jumping for those in parties; I was in a 3-person party, network error, then back into a 100+ minute queue. So much for adventuring with friends <3

I have to agree, this is frustrating for sure.

My timer just ended, and now it just says Queued… LOL

I should point out, that my gaming PC is connected to a different ISP and I’m using my laptop on my main ISP to follow the forum. And while typing that, I now got in.

So, is it better to stay on the character select screen rather than exiting the game and queuing back in when I encounter error code 316719 when clicking the “START GAME” button under the character slots menu?

Not sure. I haven’t gotten any specific errors. And currently I’m in game again. I hate that some of you are having issues beyond the queue.