98% of the player base stood no chance in the race anyway

Just wanted to put this out here, that 98% of the player base stood no chance in the race even if streamers didn’t play earlier ( not saying that streamers playing earlier and figuring the game out is or isn’t bs)

Just stating that facts are facts 98% of the player base probably never touched hardcore in a Diablo game before. I don’t get why you are complaining about the race to 100 on HC.

You do understand the difficulty in doing it right? Out of the thousands who do PoE leagues only 400 make it to 100 in a season.

Okay that’s PoE.

Look at D2R leaderboards. If you make it to level 10 on hardcore you are already in the top 3-4K players on the ladder. That’s how many people don’t touch hardcore compared to level 10 on softcore which would get you to roughly the 300k mark.

So other than them figuring out build guides and getting to play before you.

Why are you so upset when this probably didn’t affect you to start with. I think the community just likes to cry about something and anything they can.

Once again not coming at those who are mad at this for different reasons that I listed. Just specifically the ones who are mad that “now they don’t stand a chance” when they never did anyway.

Before anyone says where did you get your sources.

PoE you can easily google the numbers and for D2R you can see for yourself if you have the game and level a character to 10 on the ladder in softcore and in hardcore.

22 Likes

Apparently you don’t understand what it means to be in a competition and what a contest entails.

Everyone gets a fair shot, whether a player has zero chance or all the chances in the world is irrelevant.
This is a contest which means fair play and an even playing field.

If you believe your made up statistic fine, then Blizz should just cut off the middleman and put all the streamers names on the statue and not even bother with the contest.

22 Likes

It’s not made up statistics lol you can easily find these numbers.

And I do know what it means to be in a competition you obviously don’t. You wouldn’t have stood a chance unless you are a hardcore player.

If you are I wasn’t including you you are the 2% I wasn’t talking about

1 Like

This is irrelevant, a competition entails fair play and an even playing field.
You clearly don’t understand what it means to be in a competition, someone does not get to have an unfair advantage just because they are the favored person to win.

This is not how a competition is run and Blizz should be made aware that fairness should be the very first thing they think about before starting up any further competitive events.

9 Likes

How is it irrelevant it’s a hardcore only competition lol… you just literally proved my point you are complaining about a race that didn’t effect you at all

So thank you for making my argument all that much better :joy:

4 Likes

What does any of what you said have to do with the fact this competition is completely unfair and heavily skewed.

Your logic makes no sense and you have no argument, I’m beginning to assume you either lack severe reading comprehension or just a blatant troll.

5 Likes

Me (bad rigs, so bad. haha)

You’re right.
I don’t stand a chance, never did, never would, never will.
I’m upset.
I’ll refund now.
Bye :sob:

I think YOU know this but in case anyone else is confused -
I NEVER directed anything emotional at the streamers or the “Race” - I just listed numbers in my thread and data as I found it on the inter-nethers.
I read hundreds and hundreds of posts on various platforms(Here, Twitch, Youtube, Reddit, Cesspool Twitter) - everyone used “20, 30, 40 etc” and didn’t account for the TEAM Composition. Just the “streamers/CC’s” themselves.

Anyway - good point.

Regardless & I repeat:

p.s. Cookout was AWESOME! omg needed that.
Thanks for wishes b4 :wink:

2 Likes

Lmao that’s funny you are obviously the one who has reading comprehension issues. You are complaining just to complain this didn’t effect you at all you just want to be mad at blizzard lol

1 Like

We live in the generation of “that’s not fair.”

I don’t know why people are under the illusion that anything in life can actually be fair, though. For instance, if you are born stupid you are already at a disadvantage. “Nerf their brains! It’s not fair they can figure stuff out faster than me!”

I hope we have 1000 people who can actually level to 100 in HC in a reasonable amount of time. If not, I will laugh.

Good luck to all the HC folks, though. Make sure you stream so we can all laugh at you when you die. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Sweet I’m glad the bbq went well and was a good time :joy:

Probably better there than here :laughing:

1 Like

I wonder if the people who complain the most had the least chance at 1000 anyway. It’s all a big show.

3 Likes

Thanks!
Oh I came back and chuckled - when I saw the place(here).
I put my phone in my backpack and never looked back.
I’m so full of good food and smell like a bonfire.

1 Like

Remember the old saying. Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and … lol

nothing better than coming home smelling like freshly burned wood and smoked meats hahaha

1 Like
2 Likes

figured you’d appreciate it lol

No confidence = you will never win a competition!

To all the rest, have fun racing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cant understand people crying so much about this. (maybe because I wouldn’t race) But at least be honest to yourself guys. Were you prepared to spend 20ish hours a day for the following days after the release? Have you theorycrafted 40 different builds and calculated immense amount of stats and gear? Are you willing to ‘‘skip’’ trough most of the game that you ve been waiting for so long? Have you ever even done HC speedruns?

What I mean to say is that the very few that are willing to go for such race already put immense amount of time and effort and will put that much more in order to do this.

…and to the very few, to whom all of the above apply and probably are going to be affected by this disadvantage: well go for it, regardless, if you ve put all the effort so far you can only carry on and get the best of it.

2 Likes

Pretty much, I don’t think they understand the grind that it is to hit level 100 on softcore let alone going in blind on hardcore. Unless you are familiar with hardcore to the point where you get characters to level 99 in d2r or 100 in PoE the race was already beyond over for you lol

If it were a softcore race I could see the complaints being valid by mostly everyone.

2 Likes

Let people dream - those that attempt to crush others aspirations and hold them back are the worst kind of people.

2 Likes

Not crushing anyone’s dreams just stating facts and the reality of hitting level 100 for the average person in hardcore