5/29/2023 - Anyone bought a KFC sandwich yet?

Those flags were not there when I looked earlier!

Also, sadly, the Chicken Little is not flagged. I better go edit my post.

I guess the promotion started at 1pm because when I ordered at 12:17 those flags weren’t there either, I got the bag with the QR, it takes me to the KFC website and that’s it

I went to a KFC in VA today. They have D4 posters and D4 cups with the D4 logo and “Lilith welcomes all” slogan.

1 Like

I bought one during closed beta, yes I am a Druid IRL.

Check KFC online, and it should be there if the offer is active. If it is like before you have to order online anyway.

1 Like

Nah it fake it all a scam I think cause it basically just a scan to scan. The direction on there make no sense?!

Apparently you’re wrong!! And I have proof of the “menu” you’ve mention cause it a scam. But I can’t post pict for some reason…

You can’t post pictures because you don’t have the forum trust levels to do it.

This thread, started before the promotion did so was discussing things before KFC updated their website.

Your other question about how to link accounts is probably answered in your other thread.

Then where/how do I go to link it?? Y’all didn’t leave enough direction for the kfc website…

I don’t work for Blizzard and am not personally participating in the promotion. I am afraid I can’t walk you through it besides pointing you to the proper support articles.

https://www.kfc.com/menu#combos

Pick your local store then go down the menu and you will see what is Diablo IV related.

I don’t think you can link the accounts yet, the QR code only brings up the “view menu” page. I’m guessing that piece goes live tomorrow, but if someone else has success please let me know.

4 Likes

Dang those mogs are trash. Gonna save me some cash there.

going to go get food now actually supposedly it has the diablo 4 promo we shall see :-D.

Chicken little was on the open beta also, I really should have gotten that over the cordon bleu which did not agree with me.

Remember it requires an online order.

i did mine online i just hope the kfc doesn’t give me a normal wrapper

In Store has sandwich bags and cups - sandwich bags have a qr that takes you to a landing page, it references kfc/diablo website that just 404 errors.

the landing page also links to menu where there are some sandwiches that are flagged for in game rewards, it also explains you have to sync your battle and kfc account but there is zero description to do this, if you look at your connections on battle net there is no option, and there is no option in your kfc account. It does say it starts the 29th, but references the 30th for stuff, so check again tomorrow i suppose…

Battle.net sync required to unlock rewards - available starting 5/30

this is what i found anyway.

2 Likes

Well, if you are picking it up you can check while there :slight_smile:

From a few posts here on the forums that does appear to be the case right now. So I guess people should make sure not to toss the wrapper with the code on it.

If the code just takes you to kfc. com/diablo then the code is essentially pointless. Just go to that site tomorrow, link your battlenet, get the 1st item. No QR code needed. You’ll just need to buy sandwiches after that to get the other items.

I wonder if the QR code is unique for every sandwich? If not, then 1 sandwich rules them all in the beginning.

Or, possibly, no QR code needed in the beginning? Go to the website, link your stuff, and get sandwiches 2-5?