Welcome to the Druid Category

Welcome to the Druid category! We encourage you to use this forum to provide feedback and/or discuss your experiences while playing as the Druid class in [Diablo IV]. Consider this the home for all theory crafting, build crafting and general discussion surrounding the Druid class.

PLEASE NOTE: Users who troll, harass, or try to incite nonconstructive discourse will be suspended from this forum.

Our community forums are a place for users to express constructive feedback and share game-related ideas with fellow wanderers. Respect and courtesy are essential when communicating in all Diablo IV categories—this assures comfort for everyone.

The Community team and moderators will work to foster an atmosphere for constructive discussion and debate. Users who participate in any category in our forum will be expected to follow our Code of Conduct 7.

In addition to the forum’s Code of Conduct, here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, they cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked.

This category was designed specifically for discussions about the Druid class in Diablo IV and related topics only.

Any topics not related to the Druid class in Diablo IV on console, Battle.net, or Blizzard Entertainment are subject to deletion. Additionally, users who spam meaningless symbols, special characters, images, videos, or fragmented ideas that do not contribute to a larger Diablo IV conversation will also find their topics subject to deletion.

Do not post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, and/or non-standard symbols, etc.

While everyone wants their posts to be read, we ask you to refrain from using these tactics to bring more attention to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion.

Do not use words like “Blizzard,” “Blue,” or any employee names in a thread topic.

Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, these kinds of posts will not help you achieve your goal. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to removal, along with forum account suspension.

Do not “bump” posts.

The act of posting simply to bump a thread is considered spamming. This also includes bumping old threads for no reason. Users who are found to be bumping posts will be subject to forum account suspension and post removal.

Petition posts are frowned upon.

These are discussion forums, so we ask that you hold discussions. Creating a thread to ask for replies as votes is not a discussion. Threads violating this guideline are subject to removal and users found to be inciting boycotts will risk forum account suspension.

Do not disregard Feedback threads.

Occasionally, Feedback Threads will be created to consolidate opinions and concerns revolving around a specific topic. These topics are designed to house topically relevant conversation, making it easier for developers to find community feedback regarding a specific subject. Users who ignore these Feedback Threads risk thread removal.

Do not post about locked or deleted threads.

There is always a reason behind our moderators’ decisions. It is up to you to read our forum Code of Conduct and these guidelines to determine what you did wrong, learn from your mistake, and attempt to post again without breaking any rules.

2 Likes

Ive Purchase some cosmetics for the Druid. the thorns one. the mace doesnt appear in the Transmog section.Its missing as an option. guessing its just a bug

Can a dev please address the Aspect of Natures Savagery. It does not function like it states. Werewolf skills dont become storm skills and bear skills dont become earth skills. It is extremely misleading and confusing for most peole to use. Please have this addressed and reworked or reworded and maybe even add those aspects in for build diversity. Thank you

1 Like

Im still waiting for druid fixed drops got 4 2h wpns(barb) and 0 crones or the much needed tempest roar I dont want to play this my main at 80 now knowing Im more likely going to not get those drops Ive built a 53 rogue to go forward till this is resolved plz help the druid

Any ETA on the loot table fix ?

Dear Diablo Team

Can we have thiner body type as an option for our druids, it’s my favorite class, and I’m the type of person who places a lot of importance on my character’s appearance, i love to be excited of getting or buying new armor skins, weapons skins or other cosmetics, but in this case its just not worth it.
Because of my health issues, the medications I have to take to live, I’m a big person and I really hate it, because it affects every aspect of my life. Video games help me escape my problems and be happy for a while. I don’t want to relive the trauma looking at the character I’m playing, so I can’t play Druid, its my favourite class since diablo 2, cant fully enjoy the game.
Today I wanted to give it a try (again, before i played druid in beta), i got to lvl 20, but when i visited Tul Dulra, and saw all other druid NPCs having model symillar in size to sorcerres or rogue, I just felt my PTSD when in middleshool i was the only one big person and the rest of my classmates ware thin, trauma woked up, and trust me it feels awful.
I’ve been really excited about D4 for years, I’ve waited so long patiently and it was worth it. But now i just can be excited about fiuture of the game, bacuse i dont think i will be there.
This is an absolutely amazing game, the graphics are stunning, the systems are innovative and great, the story is engaging. Only one thing, all of that doesn’t matter when you can’t play who you want - the long-awaited Druid class. I totally understand that you said you would like to recognize different classes just by looking at them, I think the armor aesthetic is enough in this case, many people would appreciate the change. Adding this option would help me and many other players enjoy the game more.

Sending a lots of love to Diablo team.
Best regards

4 Likes

Have the druid unique drops been fixed 8n the recent patch, or are they still droppibg barbarian loot?

This was fixed in one of the 1.0.2 hotfixes, over a week ago I believe.

Thanks, been holding off playing my druid until it was fixed

I feel you brother more character customization plz and please we need werebear and werewolf cosmetics
An idea i have is like give the the shapeshift cosmetics from the animal spirit and they could make the shapeshift look more like an eagle deer basilisk or wolf werewolf could look more wolflike with this like give it a tail and walk in 4s idk please more customization

I just found the Tempest Roar helm for my druid after grinding hell tides, nightmare dungeons and even normal dungeons. It was off a random champion in a random nightmare dungeon lol. There’s hope out there for anyone that’s still looking for one. Thank you Blizzard

I am a level 36 Druid and I have only gotten two legendary gear since playing the new season 1. My gf is level 32 Druid and hasn’t gotten any. I don’t know if it’s a bug, but I’m in world tier two the whole time and my friend has gotten a full kit of legendary gear on his rogue. And the tree of whispers never give me anything either. You make the game harder and don’t reward us for it. I hope it’s just a bug and y’all take a look. Thank you.

I have been playing the druid and getting very upset I’m playing as a werebear and the chest piece that keeps you in werebear form all the time I can’t seem to get I get the werewolf I have gotten nine werewolf ones but not the werebear. Please tell me where to get it thank you. I even changed to werewolf spent millions respecting to see if I could get a werebear but nope.