2.0 PTR Known Issues List

For anyone who is too lazy to go to the PTR Bug Report forum. :point_down:

2 Likes

wow, what a joke.
Here is the PTR for you too test out… most of it doesnt work, but here you go…

Can’t believe they are nerfing my build.

• Advanced Penetrating Shot can lead to Goatman Brutes being knocked down twice

To correct you, it’s ‘too’ not ‘two’.

And if I just loved a game I wouldn’t spend 52 days of my life on said games forums, but here we are!

Some of these bugs shouldn’t even exist in PTR 2.0.

From a programmer perspective the reasons I would see why this would appear in PTR 2.0

• entangled code base where changing one property indirectly affects another
  • lack of automated test
  • product team is unable to visualize possible cons on some of the choices
  • senior dev or architect also unable to visualize the complications

Edit: I also understand why it would go in PTR 2.0. Let’s release it to UAT and wait for our testers to complain

1 Like

If you couldn’t play the game every single waking moment of your life, but instead had to work, and had access to the forums on your phone, you would be on the forums more then the game, but here we are.

2 Likes

Logged on the ptr
tried to create a character, hung on class selection
killed process
logged on
loading current character, loading, loading, loading
Looks like I need to kill that process also
Nope, it finally loaded

Keeps disconnecting, spinning connecting in the top left corner, can’t do anything

happened to me first too. i had to restart 4 times. after that stuff worked normally.

If you have to work, most people you know, work?

Not religiously check said cell phone every waking minute to be on the forums. I can WFH and don’t spend all day every day getting paid to forum, watch tv, or play games and I easily could. You do you bud.

You’ve never worked graveyard shifts have you?

1 Like

I was a shift worker before my current role. Though I do empathize and understand a bit more now.

1 Like

So you can watch? is that the objective

God forbid an incomplete build is… incomplete

I’m definitely getting this sense even on Retail, haven’t tried PTR 2.0 yet but also not surprised. Then again, we don’t know what code base the current team inherited when the old team got nixed.

A lot of what’s going on in 2.0 feels like an attempt to untangle things but they’re not done yet.

As in doesn’t work at all.

Doesn’t make my statement any less valid. The build not working for some is literally part of the test. Bring those up in the bug report forum, try to give as much information as possible.

The game freezes, kind of everywhere. New character creation, Character select, settings, lagging all over the place. Hope this gets sorted out

Even in graveyard shifts you can find a spot on floor to scrub… if you are wasting company time on your phone in a video game forum then yes that is irresponsible… sounds like a blizz employee…