1.1 GB patch just now

Can’t even get in to Battlenet. Stepped away from the computer for a couple hours, came back to a pop-up saying Battlenet had to be updated. Closed it, opened it, I’ve been in a queue just to get in to Battlenet ever since. Not D4… Battlenet. Maybe 10 minutes now. It’s said <1 minute the entire time. Great update :smiley:

2 Likes

I just want to know why I’m getting speeds from the 1990s on it. Super odd.

Regarding the patch notes, do they say “Added unplayable lag spikes every 20 seconds so character can enjoy the perks of dying for no reason at all?”

wonder what happened there. did it work on ptr and at the offices? how did it just stop working well on live.

oh well.

shame to see a performance related post that’s only for 4090s lol

now can you make my evade/movement-skill frames fluid on 3080ti/13900kf? xD

Apart from display issue it was for some items too.

Rob made a vid about it

That feature is only for hardcore players.

It says nothing about patch 16-17 may

Um… I mean I highlighted it just in case. Exact text from the notes on the launcher, but sure.

Downloaded the new patch and now my game won’t even launch.
I’ve used the “scan and repair” tool, modify install and unistalled/reinstalled D4 and still the issue persists.
Using Bnet launcher and the status changes but the game doesn’t launch. Says “Playing Now”

1 Like

Have you checked task manager to make sure a ghost version of the application isn’t running, It’s a problem I’ve had before…

Iggi is both the hero we want and the hero we need.

1 Like

Обновление скачалось и теперь никак не обновится игра, все время то ожидает другой процес, то снова пытается обновится. Так продолжается уже третий час, Все перезагружал, перепроверял, диспетчер обновлял.

Все!!! battle.net удалил, а новый не ставится. Говорит ошибка установки. BLZBNTAGT000008FC И полный ноль реакции на проблемы. Если разработчики переживают значит пишут устраним за час и люди ждут, сидиш ждеш и как обычно Blizzard в своем перертуаре.

so i have a GTX 30 card is that going to be any good for game after the fix?

Hopefully shouldn’t affect you at all. I don’t have a fancy high end card myself and my game runs smoothly.

1 Like

actually didnt say it right i meant my game wont play since the patch so will the fix help me.

Ooh gotcha, hopefully, but couldn’t guarantee anything of course, sorry. It does mention “Various updates to address performance and stability issues.” So this may help you, fingers crossed.

1 Like

Hopefully they come out with a hotfix to fix the hotfix they sent out to fix something. meanwhile, ton of people on PC can’t play for no apparent reason Immediately after this hotfix. I kinda feel bad for the tech guys at blizzard/diablo 4 who work on this stuff, I have a feeling it’s just to guys they don’t let sleep until the issue is fixed, they haven’t slept in years lol. I guess the bug wack-a-mole is just how it goes, but this is a bit much.

No ghost version running but bnet shows me as “playing now”
I’ve uninstalled/reinstalled bnet launcher now as well and the problem is still persisting.

I was able to play just fine before the hotfix.

EDIT
I don’t believe it is connected to the D4 hotfix now. I believe it is connected to the bnet launcher update that was just released. It won’t launch any of my blizzard games.