👑 **The Diablo Clan: Kings** is actively recruiting!

As a member of our clan, you’ll bear the distinguished title of “King” above your player name. We’re seeking individuals who embody the spirit of leadership and share our passion for conquering seasonal content, engaging in PvP battles, and unraveling the mysteries of the infamous cow level.

What we’re looking for:

• Seasoned Adventurers: Players who thrive on tackling seasonal challenges head-on.
  • PvP Enthusiasts: Warriors with a background in player-versus-player combat.
  • Cow Level Connoisseurs: Those intrigued by the enigma of the cow level and eager to solve its mysteries.
  • Relaxed Atmosphere: A chill environment with a cool clan tag awaits those seeking camaraderie.
  • Respect for Leadership: Members who trust our leadership team and support their decisions.
  • Active Engagement: Players committed to maintaining decent activity levels and enjoying the game alongside fellow clan members.

Join us in our quest for glory and camaraderie! Apply now and become a part of the King legacy in Diablo 4.

1 Like

Your clan has a name that is not very distinct and very difficult to find. Can you provide a discord link?

1 Like

Yeah

discord.gg/VcRfNqQ5

Thats the link to our screening process.

We are currently recruiting people who want to uncover the real cow level most actively.

I have real leads but not enough bodies to work them.

Due to how far ahead we are on the real cow level there is a screen to get into the clan.

What do you know after gettijg the dryed stamina potions?

1 Like

I’m confused here? Are you suggesting you found a way to change the state of the basic stamina pot?

No i am asking if you know what to do after the dryed stamina pot

1 Like

Well due to the rules of our private group I cannot give away too much information. I can tell you that yes, we are one step beyond the discord. We are a team of 4 and have agreed to keep what we’ve found in house.

We have found an actionable way to do a thing that proves progression. I have screenshots that prove one of us is ahead of the rest of the world.

I cannot disclose the thing in question, however you could talk to OneEye about joining our group.

I know it’s frustrating to hear that we have a step no one else does and that I can’t tell you what it is, but it is the truth.

We are looking for more people, we need people to help us reverse engineer what one of us did. He isn’t sure how he did what he did, but he has presented solid proof he is ahead of everyone. And that proof is not the lucky coin and it doesn’t have anything to do with the lucky coin.

We can already explain how to get the lucky coin on sorcerer.

Maybe it requires a different item that each class is only able to obtain. Using their class mexhinic? How do i get in touch with OneEye?

1 Like

I will put you in touch with him via this forum. He will respond here at some point in the short future and give you a link.

We only became a team this last month and one of us actioned something huge. And we figured out how to get the lucky coin on sorc class.

I will adhere to one eyes rules because I respect the work he’s put in.

And to be very clear. I’ve been looking at a screenshot for about 4 days now, that is literal proof, undeniable proof mind you, that one of our guys has literally done something that progresses the quest.

I have been accused of being a troll this whole time, and I will admit it wasn’t me that actioned the next step. However it is mainly due to all my posting that this private group was formed.

Together we realized one of us was actually a step ahead. Now all we have to do is reverse engineer what he did.

1 Like