Zuni Set Farming?

Even with the Ring of Grandeur, I still need the legs and pants for the Zuni set to try for the Set Dungeon Mastery. This will be the last Set Dungeon Mastery to complete my final of 3 conquests to get Guardian for the season. Other than Kadala, any tips on farming these set items?

It’s completely RNG.

However, if you get duplicates of the peices you already have, chuck them in the cube to convert it to another peice of that set.

It’s the recipe on the 4th page iirc, and only costs 10x FS and 10x DB’s.

Set farming is always the same. Play, play, play and wait till it drops. Remember: the higher the torment difficulty, the more likely you are to obtain these drops. In my opinion, the best way to farm set pieces is doing GRs, the higher the better. You just have to play a lot and have some luck. Of course, if you have blood shards then trade with Kadala to improve your possibilities and use the cube for the duplicate pieces.

Play with other WDs, and ask nicely if they’d drop any pieces of this set for you.

I would, but from day one, even prior to Reapers dropping, I’ve played solo. I wouldn’t know how to approach other players with the exception of on the forums. Always played as Private rather than Public.

Well, you could always just shout out in the in-game General Chat and ask if there are any WD’s willing to group up and drop some of this stuff for you. Doesn’t have to be public groups. However, I have to ask, are you actually running Bounties completely solo? That’s so much slower than a split group, even publics.

Well, I have also been playing alone since the beginning. Of course you go slower than if you played in a group, but I play better this way.

The fastest way to complete full sets is to gamble with shards (all armor gear … or specific ones (i.e., legs/pants in your case) and convert those yellow items in the cube to legendary. Two things can happen as a result.

If you get a duplicate set item, use the cube recipe to convert the set item to another from the same set. Repeat this till you get the desired missing item(s).

If that doesn’t work, continue to farm for a duplicate set item or the specific piece by creating a speed build for the class (WD Chicken Spirit Barrage Mundunugu works great) and just farm normally (bounties, normal rifts, greater rifts) till a piece drops.

I normally play solo too. However, joining a community can be helpful. There are several: split bounties, season journey, WD, etc that can expose you to helpful players that you can possibly befriend afterwards.

Playing with other same class players once fully geared, its easy to farm and drop non-upgrades for other players to benefit. However, the majority of the help would probably be in seasons rather than non-seasons at the moment. Good luck.

1 Like

It seems to be like that, but in my case I got my pieces faster while farming. It’s all about luck, at the end of the day… RNG things.

True RNG is RNG … lol …

1 Like