Zombie Charger/Effigy/Jeopardy Feedback

I cleared a 101 GR with very subpar gear and have to agree with matkosmat’s post regarding his perspective of the Zombie Charger Feedback.

It already takes some skill with Zombie bears to utilize the geometry of a map to improve performance. I like that about the build and always have.

• I feel that Ursua’s Trodden Effigy should actually be changed to affect all Zombie Charger runes instead of only Zombie Bears.

I feel this change would open more options for the build while also indirectly addressing the skill cap for using Zombie Bears.

• It would be awesome if Guardian’s Jeopardy set could be increased from 8000 Life per second to 80000 and provide either more vitality or more direct damage reduction of at least 15%.

I feel this change would be a great fit for the Zombie Charger build and could provide an alternative to needing Lakumba’s/Harvester while incorporating usage of an under utilized crafted set.

As it stands right this minute the Helltooth-Zombie Charger build is under-powered compared to other classes and should really be buffed overall to peer with Manajuma’s (Balanced). Personally I’m a fan of the Pile On rune, and think seeing 8 stacks of 4 zombies would be an awesome visual to boot.

1 Like