Zombie Bears with Helltooth Feedback

Please rework the Grin Reaper. The mimics should hit as hard as you. Also please make some of the suggested changes to where we aren’t pigeon-holed into wearing Lakumba’s bracer + Sacred Harvester. A mojo that gives some zombie bears damage would be nice too. This would also possibly allow a LoD Zombie Bears which could be fun too.

2 Likes

Ring of Emptiness - This needs to be fixed. It should work for pets!!!

2 Likes

I updated OP with my new testing on this latest patch for the Zombie Bears new mojo.

I also ran the Patch 1 PTR build on the live server to compare.

Separate reply.

This build has a lot of problem with game play related to waller elite affix, issues around stage circumstances, such as edged floors, fences, rubble, narrow corridors, and so many more things.

It would greatly benefit from an Illusory Boots bonus, however installing Illusory Boots into the cube is not worth it due to issues with defense and offense.

Please add Illusory Boot bonus to one of the Zombie Charger special legendaries, e.g. new Ursua mojo or scrimshaw.

This is the simplest work around I could think up, to minimize cost to development.

In my testing I’ve found Grin Reaper to be a staple in the build. Zombie bears don’t benefit from pet damage directly but the Reaper mimics are classified as pets and the zombie bears they cast are indeed affected by benefits such as the mask of jeram and the like.

In another post I have suggestions for the build.

1 Like